Chapter Four - Выбор за тобой, детка

The Choice is Yours, Babe

Peter was making dinner for himself and his husband while Bucky was in the shower. He was making some recipe for chicken alfredo with a sauce recipe he had just only come up with. Which meant that he was adding random things as he went. It was usual when Peter was cooking for him to experiment. He rarely if ever made anything healthy, but at least it always tasted quite well. It also wasn't like he cooked for anyone that heart failure could or would kill.

Peter taste-tested his new sauce and decided it was finished. He placed the lid on the sauce and turned the burner to low in order to let the sauce simmer. Yes, Peter taste-tested boiling sauce. It wasn't like it hurt him or anything. Hell, he was lucky if he noticed something was hot before touching it.

Peter smiled brightly at his husband who was shirtless as Bucky backed Peter into the counter. Bucky attached his lips to Peter's and Peter kissed him back. Bucky lifted Peter onto the counter as they kissed. Peter's hands cupped Bucky's face. Peter pulled away much before Bucky wanted him to.

"If you want to kiss me again, go shave," Peter said as he smirked.

"I thought you missed my beard," Bucky said innocently as he kept his arms wrapped around his husband.

"Yeah, but right now all you have is stubble and it's fucking stabbing me in the face," Peter crossed his arms.

"I think you're going to have to deal with it," Bucky smiled as he inched his face closer to Peter's. Peter put his hand on Bucky's shoulder.

"You are not kissing me until you shave that shit off of your face," Peter said as he kept his arm firmly in place, "Or until you grow it out passed the stubble. The choice is yours, babe."

Bucky gave Peter a loving glare before walking into their bedroom. Peter smiled to himself before jumping off of the counter. He pulled the lid off of his sauce that took twenty minutes to create in order to stir it.

Bucky came out of their bedroom with a can of silly string raised and pointed directly at Peter. Peter dove behind the island as he yelled, "Don't you fuckin dare!"

"You can either get covered with this silly string or you can kiss me. The choice is yours, baby," Bucky smirked as he slowly moved closer to Peter. Peter flipped around to the opposite side of the bar just in time to avoid the silly string. Peter and Bucky were straight across from one another now. One move in the wrong direction and Peter was toast.

Bucky sprayed the silly string across the bar. Peter was able to avoid it, but the sauce that took him twenty-five minutes was not so lucky.

"Babe!" Peter yelled as he pouted, "You ruined my sauce," Peter said with sad eyes.

Bucky looked guilty. He slowly walked over to Peter with a loose grip on the can of silly string. Bucky placed a hand on Peter's arm their bodies only inches away, "I'm sorry,"

Peter gave Bucky a devilish smirk. He hit the silly string from Bucky's hand before jumping his husband and pinning the man to the ground with a thud.

"I can't believe I just fell for that," Bucky sighed as he looked up to Peter lovingly.

"I'm a good actor," Peter smirked.

"That you are," Bucky smiled. After a moment he softly said, "I love you."

"I don't know if I can reciprocate those feelings anymore, babe. You murdered my alfredo sauce with silly string," Peter sighed.

Bucky raised his eyebrows at his husband before flipping them over and pinning Peter to the ground.

"I think I like it better this way," Bucky said as his breath tickled Peter's ear.

"I told you. You are not kissing me until you shave that shit off of your face," Peter said as he turned his head away from Bucky, "Especially not after you murdered my sauce."

"Oh come on, it's alfredo sauce!" Bucky sighed.

"And it took my twenty minutes," Peter said as he raised his eyebrows. Bucky began to inch closer to Peter's neck when they heard the elevator open. Both of them having been too distracted to hear it coming up in the first place.

Peter tilted his head up to that he could see who was coming out of the elevator. It was Steve and Tony.

"This is not what it looks like," Peter pointed to them as Bucky and himself stood up.

"Are you sure because it looked like we were interrupting something," Tony said uncomfortably. Steve looked as if he could faint.

"While you were interrupting something, it's not what you think it was," Peter said before turning to Bucky, "Now go wash the dishes you destroyed and order me pizza. Maybe then I will forgive you, sauce murderer," Peter glared. Bucky rolled his eyes with a chuckle.

"Yes, sir," Bucky said before walking over to the alfredo sauce and then to the sink.

"James over there was chasing me with silly string when he destroyed the pasta sauce I made. So what you walked in on was my revenge."

"We were just wondering what all the loud noises were," Steve said.

"But seriously you guys both need to announce your presence or something. Because trust me, you will see something you don't want to if you do not,"

Apologies for the short chapter, my loves.