Chapter Two - Медовый месяц

Honeymoon

Peter pulled on Bucky's marron long sleeve t-shirt and some boxers. He smiled down at his husband before climbing on top of him and straddling his waist. Bucky's eyes fluttered open before he pulled Peter down into a kiss. Peter smiled as he kissed Bucky back before pulling away.

"We have to go," Peter said as he laughed. Bucky flipped them over and pinned Peter to the bed.

"I don't know about you, but I think we should stay right here," Bucky said before kissing Peter and trailing down to his neck.

"As great of an offer as that is," Peter said before sucking in a breath when Bucky bit down on his kneck. Peter flipped them over and pinned Bucky down by grabbing his wrists, "We are going to see the Stone Hedge now. We can have sex later," Peter said before getting up. He began to search for some clothes.

"You can't put on my shirt, without any pants, and expect me to not try something," Bucky said before sitting up.

Peter tossed some underwear to Bucky who slid them on. Bucky walked over to Peter and slid his arms around his husband's waist. Peter smiled when Bucky kissed his cheek.

"You are clingy today, baby," Peter chuckled. He turned around and pulled Bucky into a hug. Peter pecked his lips, "Are you okay?" Peter asked as he cupped Bucky's jaw.

"I can't get anything past you can I?" Bucky sighed with a faint smile.

"Come on, we'll put on a movie," Peter said.

"But what about the stone hedge?" Bucky asked.

Peter pulled Bucky back to the giant bed, "You're more important than Europe," Peter grabbed the remote before pulling Bucky on top of him. Bucky hugged Peter and laid his head on Peter's chest. Peter wrapped an arm around him while searching for a certain tv show.

"I thought you hated Political Animals," Bucky said as he looked up to Peter.

"One, I never said I hated it, I said I didn't enjoy it. Two, it's your favorite show and I can tell when something is seriously up and you don't want to talk about it," Peter said before pressing a kiss to Bucky's temple. Peter wrapped his arms around his husband and they cuddled for the rest of the day.

The next day of their honeymoon, Bucky had planned a surprise. It was late in the evening and the two of them were walking the streets of London, holding hands. They had just gotten some ice cream. It was like they were teenagers on a first date all over again.

They had stopped walking in order to take in the view.

"I love you," Bucky said as he studied Peter's features.

"I'd hope so, you did marry me after all," Peter smiled as Bucky started to get closer to him. Bucky smiled before pecking his lips, "Can I know what this surprise is yet, Mr. Barnes?" Peter asked with a smirk.

"Well, if you will look behind you, Mr. Barnes, you will see what this surprise is," Bucky smiled. Peter gave him a confused look before turning around to see the London Eye.

"No way," Peter said as he shook his head.

"Why not?" Bucky whispered into Peter's ear as he enveloped Peter in his arms.

"I hate heights," Peter said as he placed his arms around Bucky's arms.

"You proposed to me on a rooftop," Bucky chuckled as he gazed at Peter.

"That was the rooftop of a one-story bar. That is a 400 feet high death trap. Believe me, there is a difference," Peter said as he turned to Bucky. Bucky kept his arms wrapped around his husband's waist.

"You took me on top of the statue of liberty for our three year anniversary," Bucky said as he scrunched his face in confusion.

"That's only three hundred feet!" Peter put a finger into Bucky's face, "And it has a stable foundation. That thing could go timber,"

"Oh, come on, baby," Bucky smiled, "You could climb that thing in your sleep. If it falls, we, not only, will survive, but we'd probably make it out without a scratch. So yes you are getting on that Farris Wheel and you are getting on it with me,"

Peter fought it for a moment before finally agreeing, "Fine, but you owe me," Peter said as he gave Bucky a fake glare.

"Gladly," Bucky whispered into Peter's ear. Peter suppressed the shiver that ran down his spine. Bucky grabbed Peter's hand and pulled him to the Farris Wheel.

Once they got on of course it had to stop at the top. Why would it not? Peter refused to look out to the city as he stared at his husband who was taking pictures of the view. As beautiful as the view probably was, Peter didn't feel like freaking out that night.

"Come on, it's not that bad," Bucky smiled over at Peter.

"Hell to the fucking yes it is," Peter said as he held onto his arms tightly. Bucky wrapped Peter into a hug.

"We'll be back on the ground in a bit," Bucky tried to hold in his laugh, but it wasn't working half as well as he was hoping it would.

Peter punched his husband's arm, "Don't make fun of me!" He hissed.

"I can't help it, you have to admit it's kind of funny," Bucky said quietly, "You're an ex-assassin that is afraid of heights," Bucky whispered into Peter's ear so that no one else would hear them.

"I'll get Loki to pick me up early," Peter threatened.

"Yeah, and he'll take you where? Back to the tower?" Bucky asked with a smirk, "I'll enjoy the last four days of our honeymoon while you spend it trying to avoid Steve,"

"Damnit," Peter mumbled quietly.