Chapter Seven - Вы сделали это сейчас

You've done it now

Peter pulled on some boxers before towel drying his hair as his lovely, wonderful, and completely trustworthy husband tugged on some clothing. Peter pulled on some sweatpants, and kissed Bucky's cheek before heading into the kitchen to get some pudding. It was the last pudding cup and Bucky had eaten the majority of them so he wanted to get one before Bucky could get in there and eat the last of it.

Peter realized after he had started to eat the pudding, that he had forgotten his shirt in the bedroom. So he walked back in there to see Bucky laying on the bed reading a book. He looked distracted enough, so Peter set his puddingon the dresser and picked up a maroon shirt.

Before Peter could do anything, Bucky had gotten up grabbed the pudding and bolted with it while laughing maniacally. Peter cursed before throwing his shirt and chasing after his husband.

Bucky bolted down the stairs with Peter on his tail.

"My pudding!" Peter yelled as he chased Bucky up the stairs.

"It's mine now!" Bucky called.

"Bitch!" Peter yelled as Bucky darted onto the Avengers floor. Peter chased after him.

Bucky ended up running around a column in circles and Peter chasing him.

"Give me my pudding!" Peter yelled as he and Bucky had stopped chasing each other. They were on opposite sides of the column ready to pounce or bolt if needed.

"Nuh uh," Bucky said as he took a bite of it, "It's mine. I took a bite of it," Neither of the two husbands had noticed the Avengers were watching them.

"Give me my fucking pudding back!" Peter nearly yelled as he began chasing Bucky again.

"Never!" Bucky yelled as he ran.

Peter pounced and was able to tackle Bucky to the ground. Unluckily for both of them, the pudding was knocked out of Bucky's hand and onto the ground. Peter glared at Bucky as he pinned him to the ground. Peter punched Bucky's chest softer than he would anyone else taking his food.

"That was your fault!" Bucky said defensively as he caught Peter's second punch.

"As if," Peter rolled his eyes, "You took my pudding cup, and now its spilled on the floor," Peter glared before getting up.

"You jumped me," Bucky said as he jumped up.

That's when the two of them had noticed the small crowd that was now staring at Peter. Then Peter realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. It was the first time anyone of the avengers had seen him shirtless in eleven years. His scars and tattoos were on full display. He had too many scars to count and only one of his tattoos was willing a one. He had a tattoo on his right hip that said "guilt" in Russian. Hydra branded him with it after his first kill which was also forced. He had a spiderweb on the base of his neck. That wasn't an actual tattoo. It was the result of Hydra's experiments with spider DNA. His final tattoo, the only one he was a willing participant in was one he and Bucky had gotten while they were on their honeymoon. It was "Forever and Always" in Russian and it was on his left pec. Bucky had the same thing on his right pec.

Peter cursed under his breath as he realized the things he hated about his body were on full display.

"Peter," Tony breathed with nothing but sadness in his eyes.

Peter hugged his arms around his chest and Bucky wrapped an arm around him and began to look for an exit.

Loki walked in and seemed angry. He stormed up to the avengers and blocked Peter from their view, "This isn't a zoo," Loki spoke angrily before teleporting himself, Peter, and Bucky into Bucky and Peter's bedroom.

Loki began coughing up blood when they landed. He attempted to hide it, but Peter could smell the Asgardian blood.

"Loki?" Peter urged as he helped the Asgardian stand.

"I am sufficient, Peter," Loki assured Peter as he stood on his own.

"You don't look sufficient, or whatever," Peter crossed his arms.

"If you must know, my father isn't my biggest fan, so he had someone on Asgard limit my abilities when Thor brought me home after the attack on New York. if I'm not careful, my magic could end up killing me," Loki revealed, "And since mind control is not a valid excuse, I still have to deal with the consequences a human would have to deal with when using Asgardian magic."

"I think I might be able to help you with that," Peter said.

"Peter, it is wonderful that you want to help me," Loki said as he stood the rest of the way up, "You cannot. My father had the oldest witch on Asgard put this spell on me and since she is dead, it's permanent."

"I know a certain pair of adorable Gemini twins that would love to siphon off that spell for you. Granted, they are a lot older now, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind doing me a solid."

"You don't need to do anything for me, Peter," Loki said.

"I want to do this for you. You and Natasha are the only two that haven't treated me like some sort of exotic creature and even then you're the only person who hasn't tried to fix me or my problems," Peter explained.

I don't know where the whole Loki thing came from, it just kind of happened?