Chapter One - Прием Ужин

The Reception Dinner

Peter and Bucky were smiling brightly as they were sitting at a table with all of their closest friends. Sapphire, Flash, Landon, Gabriel, Nolan, and Jackson were all sitting at a table with them.

"I still can't believe you got Miss Vanderbilt to come," Flash chuckled, "I mean if I was in her shoes, I probably wouldn't have shown."

"We weren't expecting her to come, we just invited her to shove it in her face," Peter chuckled.

"Well damn, she came alright and it looks like she met a friend," Gabriel pointed to her and Bruce who were dancing.

"I swear if she and her children move into the tower, I'm moving out," Peter said.

"No arguments from me," Bucky chuckled. Flash stood up and started towards the front where the microphone was.

"Oh no," Nolan hid his face.

"I think your boyfriends a little tipsy," Sapphire laughed as they watched a slightly drunken Flash climb up the stairs to the stage.

"This isn't going to go well," Nolan sighed.

"I think this will be an amazing memory, in fact, I'm recording this shit," Gabriel said before pulling out his phone and recording it. Jackson and Landon just laughed.

"I think he is going to regret this one day," Jackson laughed.

"I would like to make a toast," Flash smiled brightly as he held up his drink. He was slurring his words but it wasn't overly obvious.

"Oh dear God," Peter laughed as he put his head into his hands.

"I'll keep this short and sweet because I know I want to get back to my cookie," Flash beamed, "Peter, you are my brother and I will bitch slap anyone whoever messes with you and your marriage. Bucky, if you ever hurt him, I will come after you," Flash pointed to Bucky.

Peter was laughing so hard that he had to hide his face in Bucky's shoulder. Bucky gave Flash a glare that gave him an audible gulp.

"That is the funniest thing I have ever seen," Landon cackled.

"Okay, maybe not me personally, but you get the message," Flash said, "I love you guys and I'm so happy for you. I can't believe it took you this long though to finally tie the knot. I honestly thought you were going to elope on Jo's roof. And I am forever your third wheel. You can't get rid of me ever," Flash chuckled before going back to the table. Peter laughed harder when he acted skittish around Bucky.

"I think you just signed your death wish, dude," Gabriel laughed. Nolan wrapped an arm around Flash as he laughed.

"Okay if that idiot gets to speak at your wedding, then so do I," Sapphire said before standing up and strolling her way up to the mic.

"I can't wait for tonight," Bucky whispered into Peter's ear which made Peter smiled brightly with a light blush before kissing his husband. Peter was freaking married and it was blowing his mind. He was now Peter Barnes. He married the love of his life and took his last name as his own. It fucking happened for real and Peter was having trouble believing it was real.

"Okay, so I've known Bucky for what seems like a lifetime. He's never been the kind of guy who settles down and well, did anything more than slept with a guy. So I think you can imagine the surprise when I receive an invitation in the mail for James Barnes and this Peter kid's wedding. I decided to come because, you know, the guy who saved your ass more times than you can count is getting married, so you have to make sure it's going to be a good decision. Make sure he isn't drugged and tied up. Peter, you are definitely better than I thought you were. And you make Bucky the happiest I've ever seen him," Sapphire smiled before raising her glass, "To Peter and James Barnes," She said before downing her glass.