Robby????

real life

grace sat on her couch. she held the remote as she clicked through the channels, before deciding to get a snack. she stood up and walked through the house to get to the kitchen. as she did this, she heard the door open and the sounds of her friends. the two had gone to the grocery store without her, much to grace's dismay.

"i'm in the kitchen!" grace called as she continued to walk, not stopping to look at the door. she stopped at the fridge and opened it. planning on getting some grapes to eat, only to find that they were out. "hey peyton did you guys get-" she called turning around as she closed the fridge. only to be met by robert. he stood there in his gym clothes with a bag of grapes in his hands.

"looking for these?" he asked holding the bag up. grace had heard his accent in videos and over calls, but hearing it in person was different. he had a slight smirk on his face and he looked at the girl.

"robby?" she asked. a smile growing on her face. he nodded quickly in response. grace smiled and took the bag of grapes out of his hands and put them on a nearby counter. she turned around and jumped into his arms. he caught her and held her close. the two hugging each other tightly. "i thought you were in la." grace said in his ear.

"i might've lied to you a little bit." he replied with a small smile. the girl laughed slightly, which robert loved more now that he heard it in person and not over the phone. "it's great to see you gracie." he whispered before holding her tighter and burying his head into her shoulder. the two not paying any attention to peyton and coral who stood in the corner recording.

~

liked by gracerusso2010 and 307,678 others peytonkinngg: they finally met!!! here's the video!! #race

peytonkinngg: they finally met!!! here's the video!! #race

tagged: robertwmanion and gracerusso2010

user:HOLY SHIT IT HAPPENED
|
user: ahhhhh
|
user: im crying. why am i crying
|
user: my parents finally met :')
|
gracerusso2010: thank you so much :')
|
jeffblim4ever: about damn time
|
johnny_deluca: congrats bub!!!
|
thelilmermaid: and now we're stuck with them cuddling 24/7 🙄😂

~

liked by slowpez8 and 108,577 others robertwmanion: cutie :) tagged: gracerusso2010

robertwmanion: cutie :)
tagged: gracerusso2010

user: ARE THEY ON A DATE??
|
user: cUtIE :')
|
user: they met?
    |
user: yep!! it's in peytonkinngg
        |
          user: omg!! thank you!!
|
jonyricker: MY MAN
|
dylansaunders: HELL YEAH.

~
gracerusso2010 posted on their story

~gracerusso2010 posted on their story

a/n: it is now 1 am. so imma stop updating now. good night :) i hope you've enjoyed!! also if you have any ideas on what gracie and robby can go do/experience together comment them!!