e!news

•Two Months Later•

Is #Race Over For Good?
written november 15th 2015

many of you read my article a few months back about this cute  couple

many of you read my article a few months back about this cute couple. we saw their relationship grow after russo's premiere of teen beach 2. we watched as the couple got closer, and even saw them meet in july!! but august came around and the two went to the teen choice awards together. this led to russo to gain hate from manion's fans. ever since then the two have seemed very inactive on each other's accounts.

manion posted a picture on instagram with a long caption, about a week after the award show. it said:

" grace is kind. grace is smart. grace is someone who cares for everyone around her. grace is someone i care about deeply. who makes me happy. yet some of you guys couldn't give a damn about that. some of you think she's terrible and gross. no. i was happy, so if you were real fans of mine, you would've seen that and not say those things. so now here i am, with no grace. and i've never been sadder. hope you guys are happy now."

about a month later, russo posted a picture from another award show, saying that she wished she could've brought a specific person. her fans have also started to ship her with costar, ross lynch. so could it be that russo is finding a new guy??

so do you think that #race is over for good and that her and lynch will get together? or do you think that #race is just experiencing a bump in the road?

other articles you might like.

does grace russo have a new boyfriend?

the #race scoop

the truth about teen beach 2