Meet the Russos

liked by peytonkinngg and 258,057 others thelilmermaid: they have not stopped cuddling since he's gotten here

thelilmermaid: they have not stopped cuddling since he's gotten here. and i'm mad cause that's supposed to be me. not "robby" 🙄😂

tagged: robertwmanion and gracerusso2010

dylansaunders: he's always been a cuddler. at least now he has grace and doesn't have to use me
|
user: omg dylan 😂
|
user: they're cuddling 🥺
|
user: coral is not happy 😂
|
peytonkinngg: that's my wife robertwmanion not yours
|
thelilmermaid: ^
|
robertwmanion: sorry 😂🤷

~

robert laid on the couch, grace was laying in front of him. his arms wrapped around her waist as she slept peacefully. the lorax (which robert had learned was her favorite movie) played on the screen. he tried to watch the movie, but he couldn't help himself from looking down at grace. her hair was in a bun and she wore  a giant sweater. she was beautiful. robert's thoughts were interrupted by peyton and coral walking through the door. the two holding onto the food they had just picked up.

"hey, dinner's here." coral said as she put down the bags of food.

"so are her parents" peyton added with a smirk. robert's eyes widened. he didn't think about having to meet her parents. the two barely knew each other to begin with. he looked down at the girl and began to shake her lightly, trying to wake her up. she stirred and looked up at robert.

"5 more minutes robby" she groaned. if her parents weren't there, he would've just let her sleep as long as she wanted to.

"come on love. your family is here." he whispered in her ear. her eyes opened and saw her family walking through the door. she quickly got up and ran towards her brother in happiness. she picked him up in a hug and the two laughed in happiness.

"charlie!!" she said as she spins him around. robert watched with a smile on his face.

"hey grace." her little brother said. grace put the younger boy down and walked over to her parents. giving them hugs and kisses on the cheeks. as grace was hugging her dad, her mom noticed the boy sitting on the couch, watching the family's interactions.

"gracie who is this?" her mom asked nodding over to robert. when grace saw this, she blushed. sadly for her, her mom noticed this. a loud gasp coming from her. "oh my god!!! is this your boyfriend grace?" her blush depended and robert's cheeks turned red. grace tried to deny it but her mom kept talking as she walked to robert. "gracie he's so handsome! i'm so happy for you!!" she said sitting next to robert.

"mom we're not dating." grace said, her mom looking at her with sad eyes. "we're just friends." grace said looking at robert with a small smile.

"oh i'm so sorry!!" grace's mom said looking over at robert.

"it's ok mrs.russo. i'm robert." robert said with a nod and a smile. secretly looking over to grace as she blushed.

"it's nice to meet you robert." she replied. "and please. it's jill to you." she finished with a light slap on robert's knee. grace came and grabbed robert's hand with a chuckle. she lead him towards the kitchen.

"robert this is my brother charlie." grace said pointing to her brother who was sitting on the counter. "and that's my dad." she said pointing at the man behind the counter.

"it's nice to meet you robert." her dad said, holding a hand out to shake robert's hand. robert grabbed his hand and shook it. "and call me alex." he said. robert nodded at this with a smile.

"it's nice to meet you all." he said. he took his food and sat at the table. grace coming to sit next to him. soon the whole group sat together, eating dinner.

"so robert, are you from lismore as well?" jill asked while she took a bite of her sandwich.

"no actually. i'm from tasmania. but i live in la. i was just visiting family and decided to stop by and say hi to grace coral and peyton." robert explained with a nod. jill had a smile on her face, happy to see a boy who was willing to travel that far for her.

"so what do you do robert?" alex asked. he wasn't asking in a mean way at all. he was very kind and seemed to want to know him.

"i'm an actor. i perform in musicals with my friends." robert explained. "actually that's how i met grace. she's a huge fan of them." he said watching how grace blushed again.

"that's so cool!!" charlie exclaimed. the whole table of people laughed before going back to talking to each other as they ate.

~

liked by robertwmanion and 26,007 others gracerusso2010: my family like robert

gracerusso2010: my family like robert.

tagged: robertwmanion

user: the cutest siblings out there!!
|
user: i like robert too
|
peytonkinngg: i like him as well
|
thelilmermaid: me three!!
|
robertwmanion: your family is amazing gracie :)
|
user: wait did he meet her family??
|
user: they are so married
|
slowpez8: so when do we get to meet her?
    |
robertwmanion: soon :)
|
johnnydeluca: yeah i want to meet him!!