Sorry

real life.

robert sat on his couch with lauren and joey. they were all waiting for grace to walk through the door so they could all go out to dinner. but when she came in, they didn't expect tears to be coming out of her eyes. when they saw her, the three started to run towards her, trying to comfort her but before they could get to her she held up her hand.

"i'm moving back home." grace said the three friends stopped their movements. "my dad had a stroke and isn't recovering well. so i want to be home if he dies so i can be with my mom. or if he doesn't, i can spend more time with him." she explained. robert looked at her with sad eyes. he didn't want her to leave. "i-i'm sorry. robert. can we talk. alone?" robert nodded and walked towards his room, grace following him. lauren and joey watched as they silently cried. when they entered he turned to face her as she closed the door, opening his mouth to say something.

"i think we should break up." grace said before he could talk. robert's eyes widened at this as he felt tears stream down his face.

"w-what?" he choked out. grace held back more tear as she heard his sad voice.

"i don't know how long i'll be gone. peyton and coral are packing up my stuff and i'm leaving tonight." grace said as she let out a small sob. "i'm sorry robby." robert let in a sharp breath as she said this. "i love you so much." grace said before walking towards him and kissing his cheek one final time before walking out of his room. finally allowing him to break down.

a/n: THE END. yes. that is the end of this book, BUT not the end of grace and robert. i will be publishing the new book (which is called bella) on May 8th!! Hope to see you there ;)