Is It Love?

real life

robert stood in the smoothie shop they had found, watching grace from across the store as he waited for their smoothies. she was reading all of the comments on her post with lucy marcus and austin. they all were laughing and robert couldn't help the smile that grew on his face. she looked so care free and so happy.

"you guys are really good together dude." tristen said, walking up to robert. "she seems really happy." robert's grew as he blushed slightly.

"thanks. i really-i really like her." robert said, stuttering over his words slightly.

"you really like her?" tristen asked, raising an eyebrow. "seems like you're missing something there."

"what-what no i really like her dude." robert said with wide eyes as he turned to look at tristen.

"well i don't doubt that. it just seems like it's something more than just liking her." tristen said with a smirk. robert's eyes widened even more as an intense blush came up hid face. he hadn't thought about that before. did he love grace? he knows he really likes her, but love seems too soon.

"i'm not sure." robert stuttered out.

"well you should figure that out, cause based off of the looks she gives you it seems that she might be in love with you." tristen said, grabbing his smoothie and walking towards the group. leaving robert standing there alone.