Rehearsal

private message
gracie
robby

robby
hey babe i have a
question

gracie
ok 1: please call me that
all the time. i love it so much
gracie
and 2: ask away

robby
i'll keep that in mind
robby
but i was wondering if you
wanted to go to rehearsal with me?

gracie
wait like a starkid rehearsal?

robby
yeah

gracie
I WOULD LOVE TO

robby
cool 😂

~
real life

grace walked into the theatre hand in robert's. starkid was having a dress rehearsal today for their newest show "firebringer" which was premiering in a couple months. grace was so excited to watch that she couldn't help herself when she started jumping down the stairs. robert laughed as he was pulled along with the excited girl.

"babe slow down." he laughed, grace stopped and looked back at him.

"sorry" she said sheepishly. "i'm just excited."

"it's ok i understand." robert said with a laugh. "here i can introduce you to the cast." grace nodded excitedly. robert took her hand again and walked onto the stage where the cast was. "hey guys. i just wanted to introduce you to my girlfriend grace." he said. grace blushed at him calling her his girlfriend.

"girlfriend? you haven't mentioned her before." meredith said turning around.

"we started dating like a week ago." robert explained. meredith nodded and turned to grace.

"i'm meredith." she said sticking her hand out.

"i know-i mean. i'm grace." grace said with a blush. "sorry i'm like a big fan of all of you so this is kind of crazy." she said with a small chuckle.

"so i'm guessing you know all of our names?" brain asked. grace nodded.

"well most of you. two of you i don't know." she explained. the cast all nodded. grace spent the rest of the time that the cast had before the rehearsal started, talking to them and getting to know them. robert smiler watching his girlfriend freak out over meeting his friends.

a/n: they. are. so. freaking. CUTE!! i hope you all enjoyed this!!! also, i have a interview next wednesday to becoming drum major for my marching band next year and IM SO NERVOUS FOR IT. ok bye