Chapter 6.

Lauren's P.O.V
We had been playing for about an hour now and I had a lot of alcohol in my system.

We decided to change the game to never have I ever. Basically each person holds up 5 fingers and if you've done something, you take a drink. 

The questions got juicy pretty quickly.

I had only 3 fingers left.

"Never have I ever, had sex with the same gender" I took another drink and put my finger down. Everyone here knew I was bisexual so it didn't come as a shocker.

I noticed Camila's finger hesitantly go down and watched her as she took a drink.

I smirked at her with raised eye brows and she shyly looked away, a pink shade appearing on her cheeks.

She's had sex with a girl? Maybe it was just an experiment, like it was for most straight girls.

The game continued and before I knew it everyone had no fingers left.

I checked the time. 3:15 Am.

I watched as people gradually started leaving the group. I eventually decided to stand up, only to feel myself getting dizzy.

Without realising I leaned on to Camila for support, who quickly stood when she saw me wobbling.

I began to walk and I felt Camila's hand slip around my waist, supporting me. I shivered at her touch.

We had made our way to the main room that people were in. People slowly started leaving, saying goodbye to me as they left.

About half an hour past and there was no one left but me and Camila.

I sat down in the sofa and ended up curling into the cushions. My eye lids felt heavy and I battled against falling asleep.

"Hey I'm just gonna lock up and stuff" Camila offered, before disappearing out of the room.

I didn't have the energy to wonder how she was going to find the correct keys and what not.

A few minutes past before I heard the familiar sound of the front door opening and closing.

"Camila?" I slurred out. 

I looked up to meet Jack's eyes. For fucks sake.

"Hey baby" He said in the most nauseating way.

He found his way beside me on the couch, resting his hand on my bare thigh.

I really didn't have the energy to fight with him right now. And he knew that.

He started kissing my neck, pressing his body weight onto mine.

"Your tits look so fucking good in that slutty dress" He said hungrily.

His hand began to slide up my thigh, snapping me into reality. I attempted push his hand back down my thigh, failing miserably.

He pushed me down so I was lying flat on the sofa, him hovering over me.

"Get off of me Jack" I shouted. I knew it was hopeless, it's not like I'm strong enough to get him off me.

Tears welled in my eyes as I stared blankly at the ceiling. My stomach dropped at the realisation that this is my life.

I should be grateful for the things I have. Money, family, a career I absolutely love. I should be happy. I should feel something. Anything.

But I feel nothing.

I have this hole in my heart, filled with emptiness and pain. I hate it.

I heard the sound of Jack unbuckling his belt, while fishing in his pockets for what I guessed was a condom.

Once again I tried pushing him off of me. He just laughed at me, a malicious fire in his eyes.

"Hey get off of her" I heard a voice shout. Suddenly I felt Jack's body tear away from mine.

I looked to see a tall, older looking muscular man holding Jack firmly. I focused on the mans face, realising it was Mark. My neighbour.

I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

I watched as he dragged a struggling Jack in his arms and forced him outside.

I slowly sat up on the couch, looking around to see Camila standing there.

She quickly rushed over to me.

"Oh my god, are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Camila frowned, a worried expression on her face.

"No, it's okay. I'm okay" I spoke wearily.

"How did you, get, Mark?" I managed to ask.

"I seen Jack come in, and I knew I wouldn't be able to stop him just myself. I panicked and ran outside, desperate to find someone to help. Luckily, I seen him out walking his dog in the middle of the night. A little weird, well, really weird, but I'm thankful he was there" Camila explained.

Mark usually walks his dog at night, it is kinda weird. Well, Mark is weird. Period. But he has a good heart, and he's helped me out more times than I'd like to admit.

Next thing I know there was a big black dog bounding over to us. The dog leaped onto to the couch, smothering me in kisses.

Camila cooed at the dog before getting attacked with kisses as well.

"Charlie c'mere boy" Mark whistled. The dog immediately jumped off and straight over to his owner.

I looked at Mark. I didn't even have to say thank you for him to know how grateful I was. He just nodded at me with a soft smile.

Camila got up to speak to him, I couldn't hear the conversation but I saw her wave him off before shitting the door behind him.

"Well, what a great way to end my birthday" I chuckled, watching as Camila cracked a smile.

"C'mon, let's get you to bed"

Don't forget to vote :) x