Chapter 11. (smut)

Camila's P.O.V
I fumbled for my keys as we stumbled through my apartment door, lips attached. Lauren pressed me against the front door, shutting and locking it at the same time.

My hands tangled through her jet black hair, lightly tugging at it. I felt her hands on my hips, pushing me firmly against the door.

Her hands moved up my sides, slowly slipping under my top to touch my bare skin. The feeling sent intense shivers over my entire body.

She pushed us away from the door and pressed me against the wall opposite the door, our lips still connected. I let out a small grunt as my back hit the cold surface. I saw Lauren bite her lip as she heard the sound.

She moved her lips down my jaw, pressing kisses as she reached my neck. She let her tongue gently stroke the sensitive skin, and I felt myself shudder in Lauren's grasp. I sensed her smirk as she began to suck, giving my pulse point extra attention.

I let a quiet moan escape my lips as I felt her bite down gently on my neck.

I could feel the familiar heat beginning to rise in between my legs.

I pushed us off the wall, not completely sure where I was going since I was so focused on Lauren.

We stumbled through the kitchen to the living area, our lips crashing together. I pulled away from the kiss and forced Lauren down onto the couch behind her. I watched as she smirked at me.

I quickly kicked my shoes off. Then I slowly began to remove my jacket, letting it drop to the floor. She held her bottom lip between her teeth as her eyes studied my body.

I looked down at my top. There was line of buttons that gave me the idea of teasing her. I began to unbutton my top at an agonisingly slow pace. I knew it was driving Lauren insane just by the expression she had on her face.

I undid almost every button, leaving only one still buttoned covering my bra. However the rest of my stomach, and above my chest was completely revealed now.

"You're such a tease" Lauren mumbled, causing a smile to form on my face.

Lauren licked her lips lustfully as her eyes examined every inch of exposed skin.

I moved forward standing over her, before straddling her lap. Her hands immediately rested on my hips.

She kissed down my collarbone, continuing down until she was met with the one last button. Somehow, she undid it with her teeth before removing my top and chucking it on the floor.

Her hands travelled up my back reaching my shoulder. She let one finger slip under one strap, slowly moving it down my arm.

She then cheekily grabbed my ass while licking her lips.

I started subtly grinding my hips into Lauren, her hand on my hip encouraging me.

My lips found hers again. I needed her so badly. I craved her.

"Bedroom" I mumbled breathlessly into the kiss.

Without any hesitation she stood up, placing her hands underneath my thighs to support me. I wrapped my legs around her waist as I kissed her neck, simultaneously directing her to my bedroom.

She pushed the door open before roughly throwing me down onto the bed. Not going to lie, I was loving this rough, dominant side of Lauren. It was honestly turning me on more than I thought possible.

She threw off her jacket and shoes, not caring where they landed. She then crawled onto the bed, coming up from the foot of the bed.

She let her hand run along my leg, kissing up my body until she reached my face. She had positioned herself in between my legs as our lips met.

Every time we kissed I felt a spark ignite, it was strange. I had never experienced someone being able to keep me so interested in kissing them even after multiple kisses.

I tugged at the hem of Lauren's top. She quickly caught on and pulled it over her head, revealing her black, lacy bra. I ran my fingers along her abs as I felt her hands move to my back.

She unclasped my bra, pulling it off completely. I felt exposed as she analysed my chest, but the feeling soon disappeared as she moved to kiss them.

"You're beautiful" She hummed. I smiled to myself at her comment.

Her lips moved delicately over my nipple, beginning to press wet kisses. She soon started to suck, moving her hand to play with my other, now erect, nipple. She lightly twisted her fingers, causing me to moan.

I tangled my hands in her hair, only for her to gently grab my wrists and pin them down above my head. Fuck. Could she get any hotter?

She had her face right above mine, I could feel her breath on my cheek. I watched her move to kiss me, still pinning my arms down, but only felt her biting my own lip before letting it go with a quiet slap.

She smirked, clearly satisfied with herself, and moved back down to continue her previous task.

I felt her bite down playfully on the sensitive nerves, only to sooth the sharp pain by warmly sucking again, her eyes watching the pleasure on my face.

I had never encountered the sensation Lauren was making me feel before. It felt unbelievably good.

She then left a trail of kisses down the middle of my boobs, moving down to my belly button. She kissed as far down as she could go before the fabric of my skirt stopped her. She glanced at me before slipping it off my legs, letting it join the pile of clothes on the floor. She then continued her trail of kisses, stopping just above the waistband of my thong. She paused, before skipping the area where I was craving her most. I groaned, desperately wanting more. She looked her arms below my thighs, holding me just where she wanted. She decided to leave soft kisses on my inner thighs, and I felt my heartbeat rise. Her kisses moving closer and closer to my entrance, only to completely stop and for her to position herself above me once again. I groaned once again, she was driving me insane. Suddenly I felt her fingers press against the thin fabric of my thong. "Fuck, you're so wet baby" Lauren whispered, beginning to nibble at my ear. I could feel my cheeks going a crimson shade. Her fingers gently massaged my clit through my panties.
"Please Lauren, I-I need you" I begged. It was true. I couldn't handle any more teasing. Thankfully, she obliged. I let out a breathy moan as I felt her hand slide underneath the waistband of my thong, finally receiving the contact I had desired. She began by rubbing circles around my clit, painfully slow. She soon sped up her movements and I threw my head back in pleasure. She took advantage of the exposed skin and kissed my neck at the exact right spot. "Fu-Fuck Lauren" I moaned. She quickly moved her face back down towards my throbbing heat, impatiently removing my thong. Unexpectedly, her mouth replaced her fingers, as she began to suck my clit. "Holy shit" I lifted my head to watch her. She used her tongue to trace circles, all while sucking hard. My moans filled the room. Suddenly, I felt a finger slip inside of me. Still using her mouth, she curved her finger and started to thrust it in and out of me. I felt the cold metal on her ring as she picked up the speed. I could feel myself coming close. Lauren let another finger slip inside of me, still thrusting hard and fast. "Oh my god" I practically was yelling at this point.   I felt the tension in my stomach begin, indicating I was really close. "Fuck Lauren, I'm go-gonna fucking come" And just as the words left my mouth I felt the knot in my stomach release. My hands formed a fist as I grabbed the sheets beside me. I moaned loudly as immense eaves of pleasure soared through my body. Lauren slowed her actions, removing her mouth from my clit and her fingers from me. We locked eyes as she took her two fingers and licked them clean, a devilish look in her eyes. She moved her her head back up next to mine. I pulled her in and kissed her, tasting myself on her lips. "I told you I was good in bed" Lauren smirked letting her body collapse next to mine. Boy, was she telling the truth there.

I quickly raised my leg so I was straddling Lauren.

"Time to return the favour"

Lmao idk if I'll write another chapter dedicated to Camila pleasing Lauren, cause idk if anyone wants to read these dirty chapters.

Anyway thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed you horny bitches x