𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓: 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕

"I'm definitely not gonna walk 8 miles to Baste." Zaru huffed.

I rolled my eyes. This fox never listens. 

"Didn't I say we're gonna fly there?" I said annoyed.

"Oh yeah..." Zaru said, smiling in embarassment.

Zaru climbed up onto my arm, all the way up to my shoulder.  My feet lifted off the ground. It still felt strange...but amazing. It's a weird sensation to be stuck walking on ground for so long, then suddenly you can fly? It would take me a while to get used to this. I rised above the cabins.

A black cloud came towards us. It seemed like some miniature rain cloud, but it definitely wasn't. Loud hums and buzz's could be heard, getting louder by the minute. Diane stood up to get a better view. The townspeople ran out to see what was happening. Even Elizabeth and Hawk came out from the clinic.

"What is that?" Zaru asked.

Fresia. Never liked her with her bug antics. She was so weird when she was a kid...makes sense, she is part of weird fangs.

"Are those rain clouds?" Elizabeth questioned.

"No..those are-" Diane tried to answer

"Bugs?" Elizabeth finished.

"Not just any bugs...a swarm of poisonous ones!!" Hawk shreeked in fear.

The bugs started to spit poison and venom out. Due to their large population, the amount of venom that came out was massive. The cottages melted painfully. from the corrosion the venom caused on their rigid materials . Townspeople that were peering out of their houses shut their doors and windows. Diane was crouched down, she was in great fear of the bugs approaching. Elizabeth and Hawk sprinted in the stinging rain, desperate to find shelter.

"We'll leave this to you guys!" Elizabeth yelled, placing all her hope in us.

"I HATE BUGS!!!!!!" Diane shreeked, terrified of the insecst quickly approaching us like prey.

"Looks like I'll have to handle this. Zaru, go follow Hawk and Elizabeth and make sure they're safe, NOW!" I ordered. Zaru quickly hopped off my shoulder and landed onto the floor, still fine from the high jump. He ran after the two.

"Stupid Fresia. Per Ardua Ad Astra!" I commanded.

A bright yellow shield surrounded Diane, protecting her. She's in a very bad situation to get injured or hurt. Diane looked up and saw me afloat. She saw a force field had surrounded her. She smiled, knowing her bestfriend had protected her.

I unsheathed Nova from my thigh. It was stored as it's third form, a dagger, for easy carriage. The dagger transformed to its second form, a staff that i recognised so well.

"Saturn's Rings!" I shouted, pointing my staff towards the swarm of bugs.

Sharp purple rings flew towards the bugs, slicing through each and everyone of the insects. Even with the rings, there were still bugs here and there.

"Goddamnit, i thought they'd be dead by now. I should've just bought insect repellent or something." I thought in my head. This was way too tedious of a job to just kill bugs.

I transformed my staff into it's first form, the double-edged scythe. I flew towards the unnerving cloud of bugs and swung my scythe towards any cluster of bugs I could see. It wasn't efficient, since they were spaced sparsely and small.

"I hate bugs, But if it's for the sake of Cap'n, i'll do anything!" Diane shouted, kneeling.

"Lia! Put down the forcefield!" Diane requested.