𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆: 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

"You know what i realised?" I asked goofily, while walking through the dimly lit hallways of the prison, hoping to find Meliodas.

"What.." Ban groaned.

"You're not wearing shoes!" I pointed to his feet, giggling.

"And i thought you changed. You're still weird." Ban said, showing a toothy grinned right after.

"I know." I grinned at him.

Our voices faded into the atmosphere. It grew silent. But it was a comfortable silence. It didn't feel awkward. It was as though we're just dwelling into each other's company. It was...nice.

We continued like this for awhile, till the sound of metal clanking against each other was approaching us. Of course it was a Holy Knight. Who else would it be? And it had to be the one with the noodle-looking mask. So weird. I looked at Ban, he just smiled at me. The smiled that said "I've got this."

"Oh how convenient that i have found two sins! You two are going to die here, and i shall be the one to kill you both." Jude intimidates.

"Ohoho so scary!" I spat out, annoyed.

"You're going to kill us? And why me now, out of all the times?" Ban questioned. He obviously didnt care for the answer at all.

"You're no use to us anymore. We used you to lure Meliodas here. At this moment, the other Weird Fangs are disposing two other members of the Seven Deadly Sins. Once you both perish, there'll be four fewer criminals in the world." Jude explained monotously.

"That was boring...Well we'll get going." I stated, starting to walk away. Ban followed suit, but got stabbed in the chest by Jude. He coughed up blood, looking as if he was going to die. But a mischievous smile formed on his face.

In an instant, Ban took out the stake and impaled it into Jude's heart. Fresh blood spewed out of Jude's mouth, even out of his mask. Ban grinned. and dropped him to the floor. He dusted his hands. And looked at me.

"That wasn't as interesting as i envisioned." I commented

"Yeah..." Ban chuckled as we continued our journey to find Meliodas.

Ever so often we engaged in small talks, just abit how we've been, and sometimes we just dwelled in the comfortable silence that we were previously in. Then, a short silhouette emerged from the hallway. Blonde messy hair and emerald green eyes came into view. There he is. Following him was Hawk,Zaru,and Diane. Where did Elizabeth go? Ban looked at the blonde sternly. The latter did the same.

"Yo Lio!" I greeted.

"Hey Vira." He glanced at me for a moment, and back at Ban.

"The way they're looking at each other is making me nervous..." Hawk commented amidst the silence.

"Don't worry. You should probably get behind Diane in the mean time." I said, approaching Diane to sit on her knee.

"Ban!!!!"

"Captain!!!" They shouted full of glee.

They high-fived each other multiple times, and delivered hits towards each other. Hawk was quivering in fear behind Diane, while Zaru just sat calmlu. My eyes rolled at their childishness. Boys.

"They always did this back then." Diane smiled at the nostalgia.

They both got onto the floor and propped their elbow up, in a position for an arm wrestle. This will be one wild ride.

"Ready..."

"Go!!"

The prison started to collapse one by one, walls crashing, floors breaking, putting their power on display. Us 3 bystanders were just floating down together with the debris.