Part 9

"Thanks again for letting me stay with you." I give Dinah a big smile as I take my place on her couch.

"Of course, anything for you." She coos and sits down next to me.

"Do you have any spare blankets?" I ask. It was getting late and I was already exhausted.

"You don't want to share my bed?" My cheeks heat up as she tilts her head in confusion.

"I-I mean, I just thought."

"If you're uncomfortable, you can sleep on the couch. I'll go get you some blankets and a pillow okay?" She kisses my head before leaving the room.

She comes back with a big stack of blankets and one pillow on top. She placed them down beside me.

"I'll be in my room. If you change your mind, just come in whenever." She says before heading off to her room.

I check the time on my phone. 12:00am. I sigh. This is going to be one long night. Maybe I should go to sleep in her room? It beats sleeping on this couch. It wasn't the comfiest thing in the world. I go to put my phone down when it goes off.

Who would be texting me this late at night? I pick it back up and flip it over. My heart beats rapidly at the sight of the name on my screen. Camila's name was written in big letters on my screen. I scoff at the words she had written.

"I'm sorry...Come back please."

A part of me thought the text was cute but I quickly shook that away. She was probably drunk. I ignore the text and sit back against the couch. My eyes felt heavy. I'd just rest them for a moment and then go join Dinah.

I wake up to the sound of my 6 am phone alarm. I quickly shoot up. and grab my phone from the side table. I must have forgotten to turn my alarm off.

After turning it off, I stretch my arms and neck. I groan at how sore I was. I must have fallen asleep on the most uncomfortable couch ever, Never again, I will never sleep on this couch again.

It was still super early, I could possibly fall back asleep. This time it wasn't going to be the couch. I take in a deep breath before going to find Dinah's room.

I finally woke up around 10. Dinah was nowhere to be found.

Making my way to the living room, I spot Dinah sitting on the couch watching some cartoons. Wow, she's up early. I would see her as a girl to sleep until noon or later. I walk over and cuddle next to her. "Hey." She wraps her arms around me.

"Hey, you're up early." I yawn. "

Yeah, I'm not much of a late sleeper. And I'm one of those people who can't fall back asleep. Once I'm up, I'm up."

"No stop!" I laugh. We were wrestling but now, I'm on the ground with Dinah on top of me, tickling me. I tried to wiggle out of her grip but it only made the tickling worse.

"Never, your laugh is cute!" she continues. After a while, she stops but doesn't get off of me. "I win." She smirks. I scoff and look up at him.

"Only because I was pinned." I pout. She was way bigger than me. This fight was unfair.

"Don't pout." Dinah leans closer to my face. My eyes widened in surprise.

I laugh when she makes the same face. I then stop when I realize how close we really are. Her nose was basically touching mine. I stare into her eyes. Before I know it, she's leaning in even closer if that's even possible. She tilted her head to the side a little bit. Out of nowhere, she places her lips on mine. At first, I sat there in shock.

Slowly, I begin to move along and follow her. It was slow. Like really slow. I gasp as I feel her bite down on my bottom lip. She tangled her tongue with mine.

"Hey! Dinah do you want to -oh am I interrupting something?" We look up to see Ally. Dinah quickly rolls off of me. My face heats up in embarrassment.

"A little bit." Dinah glares at her. She turns her attention to me and helps me off the floor. I brush myself off and try to make myself look more presentable. "What do you want, Ally?" They start a conversation and I go over to the couch and sit.

The kiss, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't amazing either. It didn't feel like I was kissing Dinah, my girlfriend. It felt more like I was kissing Dinah, my friend. Maybe it's because it was our first kiss. That's probably it. It will be better once the relationship moves more along.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Dinah. "Hey, we are gonna go eat. Do you want to come?" She asks. I nod. We both go get dressed and then head out.

---

I finally arrived back home at 6:00 p.m and we had stayed out all day. I was with my girlfriend yet I felt like a third wheel. I love Ally but she stole my girlfriend. I debated if I wanted to go to my apartment or go back to Dinah's dorm. There was no way I was going to pass up my bed for that couch again. My bones would thank me later.

I unlock the door and quietly walk inside. Camila was passed out and snoring really loud. She looked so peaceful and nice in her sleep. Too bad she wasn't like that out of it. She was mean and had an awful temper not thinking about her any longer, I put down my things and got ready for bed. I know it's super early but I'm exhausted.

I take care of what I need to in the bathroom and walk over to my bed. Once I hit the soft pillow, I was out.

A/N

THIS STORY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, this story was written by fangirl2119! Go check out her page for the original story!