Part 24

"Oh my god!? What did I do last night- ow! My face!"

I was woken up by Camila yelling. If she yelled a little bit louder, she's going to get us caught. Couldn't she freak out a little bit more quietly? I figured I should calm her down before my dad or brother decided to come down here.

Camila was at the end of my bed trying to call someone. However, the call must have failed because she huffed and slammed her phone into the bed. The purple blanket folds over and the phone is hidden underneath.

"Camila." She snapped her head to me. Her eyes widen and she turns pale. I bet she felt bad.

"Lauren, look I don't know how I got here! I don't remember anything. I'm really sorry. I hope I didn't cause you trouble or say anything embarrassing like last time." Her cheeks redden at the memory of last time she was drunk in front of me. I giggle at her reaction.

Sitting up, I grabbed a hold of her arm to show her that I wanted her to come closer. she crawls over and sits next to me.

"What's so funny?" She questions.

"Lucy and I brought you here last night. You were passed out, that's why you don't remember." I explain.

Camila sighs in relief. "Good, I thought I somehow tracked you down. I thought I was a stalker for a moment!"

"I do have a question though," I hope she doesn't close me out when I ask her this. "Do you remember what happened to your face?" I trace my hand over my face to show where her cut was. Camila mimicked my actions and winced when her finger went over it.

She shakes her head. "Don't worry about it." I knew she was going to do this.

"But I want to he-"

"Can we please not talk about it." She whines and throws her head back into my pillows.

"Fine, but at least let me get you something for it." As I started to get up, I could hear footsteps coming from the stairs. I let out a gasp and started looking around for a place she could hide.

Camila gives me a panicked look and tries to get her under the blankets. "Camila, that is not going to work!" I hiss quietly.

"Where!?" She panicked. I looked around the room. I didn't have enough time to find a spot.

"Hey, Lauren did I leave a pair of my shorts down here?" Taylor stood by the stairs looking down at her phone.

"No." Please don't look up, please don't look up!

"Can I look." She looks up from her phone. Damn! Her eyes widen and she lifts her finger to point.

"Lauren, who is the chick?" Taylor points to Camila and Camila looks at me.

"Um, Taylor this is my roommate Camila, Camila this is my sister Taylor." I introduced them. It was the only idea that I had.

Camila shyly waves to my sister. Taylor waved back confused. This was so awkward.

"That's cool and all, but why is she here?" She asks.

"Look, Taylor, she needed a place to stay last night. Please don't tell mom and dad." I calmly beg. Taylor is known for telling us.

"I won't. But you owe me." Taylor says before turning to walk up the stairs.

"Wait!"I call out. Taylor turns back. "Can you please get me the first-aid box."

"Now you double owe me." Taylor sighs and finally heads up the stairs.

I sigh in relief and fall back onto the bed. That could have been bad. Suddenly I felt the other side of the bed sink down. Camila had rolled over to lay next to me.

"You know, that is not how I pictured meeting someone from your family."Camila chuckles.

"Yeah sorry, I should have locked the door that blocks down here." I apologize.

"Wait you've thought about meeting my family before?"

"More than once." She grins "I'm sorry too, I texted you last night when I was drunk. I passed out before I saw your address. That's pretty much all I remember."

"No, it's fine. If you ever need me, you can call or text." I turn to my side and smile at her. As soon as I noticed how close we were, my cheeks heated up and my heart started to race. I hate the effect she has on me.

"Thanks, Lauren." Camila smiles back causing my heart to skip a beat.

Lauren! Why are you acting like this all of a sudden? You've kissed Camila before and you see her every day. You should not be acting so nervous! "Are you okay?" Camila snaps me out of my internal battle with myself.

"Yea why?"

"You just look really focused." She says.

"Oh, I was just thinking about something," I answer.

"I have the first aid kit." A voice rings through the room. Taylor comes over to the end of the bed and just stares at us.

"Um, thanks for the kit. You can just set it there." I point to my desk, however, Taylor just throws it onto the bed. She gives me a confused look.

"Is there something you need?" I question.

"Are you sure she's just your roommate? Is she your girlfriend too?" Taylor asked. My eyes widen and I feel myself grow hot. Ah, I am so embarrassed!

"N-no, she's only my roommate," I say.

"For now." I hear Camila mumble beside me. She tried to keep her voice low but I'm sure Taylor heard that.

"Okay, well you need to find a way to get her out of here. Dad is planning on a family outing and I told them I came down here to wake you so you could get ready." Taylor says.

"Oh great." I sigh.

"I'll try to stall her so you have more time to do whatever," Taylor looks up and thinks. "Wow, you owe me a lot!" She laughs and then runs out of the room.

"Alright, let's get you cleaned up," I tell Camila as I open the first-aid kit. She winces as I clean the cut and then cover it with bandaids.

"Thank You. It feels a lot better." Camila thanks me.

"No problem. Now follow me. I'm going to sneak you out the back door." I had thought of a plan. I would sneak her through the kitchen and out to the backyard where she can go through the fence to the front.

"How am I exactly supposed to go home? I didn't drive here I'm guessing."

"Uh, call Lucy quickly!" I panicked.

As she called, I went upstairs to find out where my family members were. Most of my family was in the living room which is good. As long as they don't hear us in the kitchen.

"Alright, Lucy is on her way," Camila whispers behind me. He must have followed me up the stairs.

"Okay let's get you out to the back for now." I grab her hand and lead her up. We made it to the kitchen and out the back door.

"Okay just hang out there. I'm going to go get ready and I'll come out when I'm done." Camila nods and heads out the door. When she walks out the door, it slams shut behind her.

"Who's in the kitchen?" My dad's voice calls out.

"Uh, j-just me," I answer.

"Oh okay. Hurry up, we are leaving in 10 minutes!"

"Yes, dad."

A/N

THIS STORY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, this story was written by fangirl2119! Go check out her page for the original story!