Part 34

Six years later:

"Can you stop moving? I am trying to tie this." Quinn pulls tighter on the stings causing me to wiggle again. I groan at the uncomfortable feeling.

"Why did you pick a dress that needs to be tied. " She groans in annoyance. "It's no fun for me and I can't imagine it's fun for you. I should have known you'd pick a difficult dress. I've known you for so long, I should have been prepared for this." She huffs and finishes tying.

"Don't you just love being my Maid of Honor?" I laugh. "I picked you for a reason. You keep me in line. You always have!" I grin at her. She rolls her eyes and pulls me around to face her.

"Of course." She gives the dress a look and then nods in approval. " There, it is tied. Now grab your shoes."

I turn around and look around the room. Now, where did I put those shoes? I see a sliver box sitting on a white couch. That must be them. I made my way over, holding my dress up to my ankles so I would trip over it. Knowing my luck, I would trip and get the chocolate from our fountain all over it.

I  grab the shoes and take a seat on the couch. I take a moment to catch my breath. Holding this dress is like a workout. It's actually quite heavy.

I place the white heels on my feet and stand up. I wobble for a moment trying to gain some balance. Why did I pick such large heels? I couldn't have picked normal pumps, no I had to be extra and get the ones with diamonds on the heel. I don't care if they kill me, at least I'll die pretty. "I hope I can walk-"

"Mommy!" A high pitch voice squeals. A child comes running in the room. Her long black hair waves behind her. She ran straight into Quinn's arms.

"Aren't you supposed to be with your dad?" She gives the little girl a questionable look.

The child pouts. "It was boring. I wanted to come to see you and Auntie." She whines. She turns her head to look at me and her eyes widen as she looks at my dress. "Hi, Auntie Lauren."

I gave my niece a small wave. "Hi, Marie." She smiles and points at me. "Your dress is pretty! You're wearing a princess dress!"

"Thank you and it is a princess dress! I have decided to be a princess today!"

"You're always a princess! Can I wear that dress after you?" She pouts out her lip and gives me a pleading look.

"Maybe in about 20 years." I knew she wouldn't understand what I meant. She nods her head excitedly anyways.

"Alright, Auntie has to finish getting ready. Why don't you go watch TV over there? " Quinn puts Marie down and she runs over to the TV in the corner. Quinn smiles at her daughter. I could tell that she meant everything to her mom. She was her pride and joy. I couldn't wait to feel that someday. It's nowhere near soon, but I still couldn't wait for it.

"Are you nervous?" Quinn says as she passes me a bottle of water.

I nod my head quickly. I take the bottle and chug it down. " Yes, should I be nervous? Is it normal to feel this scared?"

"Of course it's normal!"

"I feel like I'm going to throw up."

"Everyone is nervous on their wedding days. You know I was terrified to marry your brother. I thought I was going to puke all over the altar." I scrunch my face up in disgust. She raises her eyebrows and shrugs at the same time. I was at their wedding. I probably would have been puking with her.

"That's gross. I'm glad you didn't end up doing that." I say honestly. She nods quickly and pats me softly on the back.

A bell rang giving the signal that it was time.  My stomach churned. Oh god, I was literally going to throw up. I take in a deep breath and then slowly let it out. I got this. I had nothing to be nervous about.

"Alright let's get you to your wedding. Come on Marie." Quinn brings me to the front doors of the ballroom and to my father before leaving with Marie to find her seat and make her way up to the line. My dad gave me a kiss on my forehead before latching our arms.

"You look beautiful Lauren." My dads voice was shaky and his eyes filled with tears. "I can't believe my little girl is getting married."

"Oh Dad, please don't cry. You'll make me cry." I laugh. He wipes his tears away and tells me he's not crying. Soon a sweet melody filled my ears. It was time.

Our family members sat together and watched as I made my way up. They all smiled and I saw a few let happy tears fall down their cheeks. I look to see my brother lined up as groomsmen Chris gives me a thumbs up. I broke the tradition of only having girls but I had to have my brother by my side. I wish Taylor could have been here but she is working as a doctor in Africa and they wouldn't let her leave

I finally made it up. Ally, Laurens Maid of Honor, of course, gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and turned my attention to the love of my life.

Camila looked at me as if I was the best thing he had ever seen in her life. I feel the tears that I had been holding back start happily falling down my cheeks.

"Baby, please don't cry." She whispers to me. Her voice cracked a little. She wipes the tears away with his thumbs.

"I can't help it." I cough out a laugh. "I'm hair so in love with you."

The speech was passed, Vows were read, I do's were said, and rings were placed on our fingers. And I cried through all of it. I'm pretty sure everyone else did too.

After the wedding, we all ate dinner and danced the night away. It was 4:00 am before we returned home. That was probably a bad idea because we had our flight in 2 hours.

I grabbed the suitcase I had packed a couple of days ago and grabbed some pajamas out. Before I could change arms wrapped around me in a back hug.

"We did it," Camila says and places a kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah, we did." I smiled even though he couldn't see it.

"You are seriously the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

She begins placing wet, hot kisses down my neck and onto my jawline. "Camila," I whisper. She hums against my skin.

She removes her lips and turns me around to face her. She places her lips over mine and places her hands on the back of my thighs. She pulls away and lets me jump up to wrap my legs around her waist. She attaches her lips to my neck again. She places my back against our bed and crawls over me.

"Camila. We don't have time for this." She paces one more kiss on my collarbone before laying down beside me. She pulls me close to her chest and rests her head on time of mine.

"Lauren Michelle Cabello- Jauregui, I am madly in love with you."

A/N
The End! I hope everyone enjoyed the story!
THIS STORY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, this story was written by fangirl2119! Go check out her page for the original story!