Part 10

My eyes quickly snap open at the smell of pancakes. Yawning, I sit up and stretch. Opening my eyes, I see Camila sitting on her bed eating pancakes. I cringe as syrup drops on to her white sheets. I cringe even more when I realize that I'm the one that does laundry. She must have felt me judging her because she turns and looks at me.

"Morning, there are pancakes in the bag for you." She points to the bag sitting on top of the mini-fridge.

Did she buy me pancakes? That's unlike her. Especially after what has happened between us. "Thanks," I mutter and grab them. I bring them back to my bed with a towel. I wasn't going to risk the extra laundry.

"So how was it at Dinah's the other night?" Camila asks. I watch as she shoves half of a pancake in her mouth.

I shrug," it was ok."

Except for the part of sleep on the couch. That was my fault though. I wanted to add how I didn't really like our kiss but I decided against it. That's personal information that she would just use against me somehow. She wouldn't really care anyway. I don't even know why I'm talking to her now. I should have just ignored her.

"It was just ok? You sure, because I heard from someone that you and Dinah were having a make-out session in her living room." She smirks.

"Ally," I growl. She must have texted the others sometime after. "We weren't making out. It was a short kiss. It was literally like a second long and it was awful for a first-." I slap a hand over my mouth as soon as I realize what I had just confessed out loud. I couldn't help myself. It just came out before I could even think!

"What?" Camila raises her eyebrow. She crosses her arms and the corners of her lips turn up. She's definitely going to use this against me. Why couldn't I have thought before I spoke?

"What?" I asked confused. I needed to play as dumb as possible. Maybe she would forget about it.

"You didn't like it?" Camila questions. She seemed shocked. Her eyes were wide and the smile on her face was creepy. Why did she care if I liked it or not?

"Uh well, not really," I say calmly. Her knowing I didn't like it can't be that bad. This isn't that big of a deal.

"You have to break it off with her." Camila blurts out. Now she slaps her hand over her mouth. She quickly removes it and hides any emotion she had. Her face was now blank and she didn't look like she cared anymore.

"What? Why would I do that? Dinah's a good girl. And I like her."

"If you didn't like the kiss, then break up with her. You obviously don't have feelings for her. The first kiss is like the gateway to the whole relationship. Might as well end it now before one of you gets hurt." Is she serious? Since when is she a relationship expert? She can't even keep one girl.

"I'm not breaking up with her over one kiss. Maybe the next one will be different." Hopefully, I wanted to prove Camila wrong. One bad kiss does not conclude my feelings.

"Can we change the subject please?" I ask. The room goes silent for a while. It seems like she never knows what to say unless she's teasing me or trying to prove me wrong. She really likes to argue too.

"Um, I wanted to say I'm sorry for what I said the other day." Camila apologized. "It was uncalled for and I took it way too far. I never meant to blow up on you like that. So, I just want you to know that I'm really sorry. I hope that you can forgive me." She gives me a small smile and rubs the back of her neck.

She actually apologized. THE Camila Cabello just apologized to me. I'm not one to hold a grudge and she looks like she's really serious.

"I forgive you."

"Really," her head shoots up and she stares at me. "I felt like you may tell me no or that you hate me or something."

"You apologized. Saying I don't forgive you for a little fight would be immature. I know that you're sorry so I forgive you."

"I'm glad you forgive me. Hug?" She opens her arms. Wow, this is weird. I couldn't help thinking about how cute she looked at that moment. She looked like a little baby.

"Um okay."

I awkwardly wrap my arms around her neck. She pulled me close by the waist and placed her head on my shoulder. This felt a little too intimate. It also didn't feel as weird as I thought it would. I felt relaxed and relieved that neither one of us was mad anymore.

When I went to step back, I managed to slip on an empty water bottle. To try to save myself from falling, I grabbed on to Camila. It was a reflex. I close my eyes as I feel both of us tumbling to the ground.

Camila landed on top of me. She uses her hands to hold her weight so she didn't crush me. Now that is a skill.

"I'm sorry!" I apologize. I begin to get up and accidentally bump my head with her. "I'm so sorry," I say again and lay back down. She lets out a small chuckle.

"It's okay, are you okay?" She asks. I nod in response. I was super embarrassed and couldn't speak.

We sat there in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was more of a comfortable silence. Why wasn't she getting up? And why is she staring at me like that? I stare back and can feel the heat rising to my cheeks. I never realized how beautiful her eyes were. Now looking at them up close, they were really beautiful.

"You're so beautiful," Camila whispers. She raises a hand to place a piece of hair behind my ear. Did Camila really say I was beautiful?

"T-thank you." I stutter. Camila's eyes move from my eyes to my lips. She begins to lean in. My breath wavers as I stay still in my spot. Her lips were so close to mine, if she would have talked, they would have brushed mine. Her lips were almost on mine when a thought popped into my head. Dinah. My eyes widen and I quickly push Camila off of me.

My chest rose quickly as I tried to catch my breath. My mind wanders as I try to think of what I was just about to do.

I can't believe I was going to let her kiss me. What is wrong with me? I have a girlfriend.

Even though we didn't kiss, I feel guilty. I feel guilty for wanting Camila to kiss me.

A/N

THIS STORY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, this story was written by fangirl2119! Go check out her page for the original story!