Part 30

"Ugh, your bag is so heavy! What did you bring home?" Camila groans as she carries my bags into our apartment. she offered to carry them.

"I may have brought back a few things from home." I shrug. I just brought back a couple more outfits and things I received for Christmas.

"Can you at least open the door for me?" I nod and hold the door open. Camila waddles into the place and drops the bags in the middle of the floor. I'm not looking forward to unpacking all of that.

"I offered to help but you wouldn't let me."

"What kind of girlfriend would let her girl carry a heavy bag?" she grins causing me to roll my eyes. She's been throwing around that word ever since the plane incident.

"You're so cu-"

"Lauren!" Before I knew it tackled to the ground. "I missed you so much!" I cough as the wind is knocked out of me.

"I missed you too Ally." I giggle. She hugs me tightly. I'm just going to have to forget about breathing.

"Hey, can you please get off my girlfriend?" I look up to see Camila with her arms crossed and an annoyed look on her face. Cute. Ally quickly let's go and jumps up. She helps me up as well.

"Oh I'm sor-"Ally suddenly stops. she looks between me and Camila with a confused look. "You two?" she asks and then continues to look back and forth.

"Yes," Camila says and she walks over and wraps her arms around my waist, pulling me into her chest and resting her chin on the top of my head.

Ally looks at us in awe. "That's kind of weird?" she says. "But I'm happy for you two!" Her confused expression changed to a happy one.

"Who else knows?"

"Just you," I answer. she grins as she had just won something.

"I am so honored to be the first one to know. You guys are my best friends." she pulls us both into a hug. she was a hugger, wasn't he?

"Ally, please let go." Camila laughs. Ally let's go and pats imaginary dust off of Camila.

"Knock knock." A voice called from the front door. "Wow Ally, I thought we were best friends since I am your roommate." Dinah fake pouts.

"Hey, you're back." Dinah smiles at me and then pulls me into a hug. She hugged me tightly for a while. I push lightly on her chest, trying to signal that I wanted her to let go. I guess she didn't get it.

"I miss you," she whispers. I give her a weird look. I held in a scoff and once again tried to push her off of me.

"Okay, that's enough hugging!" Camila tugs at my hand. I push away from Dinah with my other. Camila gives me a look. she was trying to ask me if I was okay. I nod so he'd know.

"Sorry I just missed yo-" she stops and notices Camila clutching my hand. Camila notices and then moves her hand so she could intertwine our fingers. I knew what she was doing. she was showing Dinah that she missed her chance with me.

"Dude, what the hell?" Dinah glares at Camila shocked. "You're dating my ex? I thought we were friends? What about bros before hoes?"

Camila scoffs, "what are you, still in high school? No one uses that saying. And so what? You didn't want her, remember. She was just to pass time." she know about that? I never told her what Dinah said.

"Whatever man, you still stole my ex!" she points at me. Her eyebrows furrowed and I felt like she might swing at Camila.

I didn't understand why she was mad. She literally admitted to not really liking me. Doesn't she have a girlfriend anyway?