Chapter 5

Y/n pov
I look at the person and saw the same guy who save me before.

Y/n: huh
I frown at what he mean. He just stares at me, making me feel uncomfortable, i quickly look away from him.
Suddenly my aunt come to me and hit my head

Aunt: what are you doing, people are waiting.

She yelled alittle. Good thing people didn't notice but the guy who is sitting in front of me. Saw it all, but he look Unbother by my aunt action.
My aunt look at him and smile

Aunt : I'm sorry what do you want to eat? she ask him

Instead of answering her. He stare at me deeply. Suddenly he look at my aunt and said.

Taehyung : why are you interrupting between us, can't you see I'm busy.

One of his guard point gun at my aunt head. I was shocked like why is he doing this in front of alot of people. I could feel people stares and whispers.

Man: that's kim taehyung, he's know as most dangerous mafia. He whisper to his friend

I heard it and i got scared suddenly. He look at me again. I look down as i avoid his eyes contect.

Aunt : I'm sorry sir, i will leave you alone please don't kill me

His guard put the gun back into his pocket. Everyone was scared looking at him.

Taehyung : what are you people staring at, do you want me to pop out your eyes.

Everyone glup and start eating again like not thing happened. He look at me again and said

Taehyung : I'm hungry., make something for me.

I nodded and walk to the kitchen but stop when he said something

Taehyung : i only want your food. So make it yourself for me

I nodded again and went to the kitchen.

Taehyung pov

I was waiting for the food. I can see her through where i am sitting. I look at every move she made, she noticed that i was staring at her. And she look at me as i smirk and wink at her. She quickly look away from me and back to focus on her work.

* cute* taehyung thought

A few minutes later she come back with the food in her hand. And put it on the table as i look at it. It reminds me of my mom cooking. I took the spoon and took a bite. It tastes just like my mom cooking. I look at her again and see how skinny she is but still her beauty didn't left her.

Taehyung : sit.

She slowly sit in front of me.

Y/n pov

He ask me to sit i thought he was going talk to me but nope. He continues eating his food. But it makes me happy that he's enjoying the food i made.i look over at my aunt and uncle, they were glaring at me like telling me get back to work. I look at him.

Y/n: i...
Taehyung : just sit there don't move

He said as he still eating. I am scared of my aunt and uncle. So i try again

Y/n: i~ i have wor~
Taehyung : i said don't move

He look at me with deadly stares.

.
.
.

Hope you guys enjoy
Vote and comment down 😊