Chapter 9

Y/n pov
.

After i took a shower and change clothes.
I was bored so i got out of the room and walk around the house. I saw alot of maid they were just doing their work. And the house is really big and beautiful, I've never been in a place like this before. Suddenly i saw a room and their was some voices coming from there. I slowly went to the door and peek from out side and i saw seven boys, i don't know any of them expect one. That is kim taehyung, who is sitting in front of everyone seem like he is the leader. I was looking and listening to what their saying. Suddenly i made an eye contact with taehyung, he stop talking and stares at me. A few seconds later i broke the stares. And look at everywhere but him i don't. Just the i relize that everyone is the room was also staring at me with a shock face.

Y/n: s~sorry

They didn't say anything but staring at me only. It was very awkward just then taehyung speak

Taehyung : come inside babe

I slowly walk inside next to taehyung i was just standing there. When taehyung pull me onto his lap, be put his hand on my waist other hand on the table.

Taehyung : everyone this y/n, she's my girlfriend

As he said that my face was like a tometo

Taehyung : y/n this is jin, that's suga, and jimin, jungkook, jhope, and Namjoon

He said as he point at one by one. They all smile at me.

Jhope : this guy introduced me like nothing, let me introduce myself, I'm your hope, your my hope. I'm jhope. *smile*
Jin: i agree, I'm worldwide handsome jin. * smile *
Jungkook : I'm muscle, jungkook
Jimin: I'm cutie jimin
Suga : what's the point of saying all the stuff when she don't even give a shit.
Jin : shut up.

I was just watching them arguing with each other. Suddenly i felt a stares on me. There's only one person of course there's no other then taehyung. I won't say he's not handsome. He is very handsome, it's like a dream. I look at his eyes as soon my eye meet his, i quickly look down as i play with my fingers. He save me yesterday, i want to thank him but I'm scared. I slowly look at him again and saw him smiling at me. And my heart was pounding, his smile are so beautiful. He slowly took some of my hair into his hand. And start playing with it.

Taehyung pov

Her hair is so smooth and really long and it's smell really good too. And her skin is smooth as a baby. And she's wearing a beautiful dress, and her neck was exposing. Making me want to kiss her neck and put a mark. I look at her face and i relize that she wants to say something to me. I smile at myself.

Y/n: t~thank you for saving me

She said with her sweet voice making wants to kiss her lips. I just stare at her lips, it's looking delicious. I lick my lip. As i keep staring at her lips. I can't take it anymore. I smash my lip on her, she look shock. She try to push me, but i keep her still by putting my hand on her neck.

A/n pov

The whole time all the members were staring at them making out.

Jin: Yah, what are you doing in front of us, you want die.

Taehyung stop and look at jin

Taehyung : before i die, let me make her mine.
Jin: you brat, how dare you talk back to me.

Taehyung carry y/n with him and walk to the door.

Jin: you get back here young man
Namjoon : calm down hyung.
Jin: you wand to die tooo
.
.
.
.
.
What do you think about my story
Please vote and comment down