Chapter 19

He carry you to the bedroom and close the door, after that he put you on the bed. And start kissing you, as you respond to his kiss. His hand were everywhere on your body. He took off your shirt and his and again kiss you. After he removed everything, he look into your eyes and smile. You were lose in his eyes, suddenly you felt him pushing his member. It wasn't your first time but still it hurts because he's big but this time he got bigger. It was hurting, and your tears left your eyes as he saw that he kiss your eyes.

Taehyung : it's okay, baby

After that he start moving his hips while he let out groans. You both were moaning mess. The room was full with skin slap, groans and moans. After a minute he cum inside you and fall on top of you while breathing heavily. He smiles and kiss your forehead.

........

Jisoo pov

It's already night time and I'm walking here alone. Well, i try to call jimin but as i know he is very busy guy sk i don't want to make him stress. So i decided to walk alone. As i was walking, i felt like someone was following me. So i look back but there was no one, i started to walk again. But the i felt someone putting a clothe on my mouth and i blank out.

.........

I slowly open my eyes, i look around. Then i realized that i was tie up to a chair. Just then someone open the door. And i try to see who is it. But it was dark so i couldn't see anything.

???: long time no see, did you miss me, friend

Wait

I~i know this voice

I look up at the person.

She walk up to the light

My eyes wide open

Jisoo: r~rose

.....