Chapter 30

Taehyung pov

Taehyung : so she's back in Korea huh..

*smirk*

Taehyung : find out where she live now.
Guard: yes boss
Taehyung : welcome come back babygirl.

...........

Y/n pov

I was very lonely since taeson is sleeping . So i decided to walk around. I got up and go out. I wasn't sure, since this wasn't the place, i have been in. Jimin oppa got me apartment, so taehyung won't find out where i live. Yeah, jimin oppa told me everything about what happened when i left. How taehyung search for me everyday. I sat on the side walk chair. While looking at the beautiful sight in front of me. I need to find a job, i never got to go to school, so it's hard to find a job. I sigh, i don't what to do now. I look at the time and it was late. I can't leave taeson alone. I walk home. I felt like someone was following me. But i shook it off, i continue walking.

.................

Jisoo pov

Jisoo: y~y/n is back
Jimin : yeah, two days ago
Jisoo: t~that's great
Jimin: so....
Jisoo: hmm
Jimin: when are you going tell the truth to taehyung.
Jisoo: what?
Jimin: i knew what happened five ago.
Jisoo: w~what are you talking about?
Jimin: i know that you drug y/n and make her sleep with some random guy.

I was shook. I don't know what to say. But i know that one day that they find out. Because they're mafia and they can get all the information.

As i was in my thoughts.... Suddenly

Jungkook: what are you saying jimin Hyung

I look at the voice and i am shaking now......
There all the members standing there. But taehyung wasn't there, so i was a little relief. They walk up to us and sat.

Jin: drug who?
Namjoon : is it about taehyung and y/n?

Jimin nodded

Jimin it was all set up
Everyone : WHAT!!!!!!
jhope: who set it up?

Jimin: it was jisoo

They look at me.