Chapter 16

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

This chapter is gonna be 21+ so if you don't like it skip

................................................................

A/n pov

At home

Yoh guys just got home, no one even say a word. He has been quite since when you guys left the party.
You haven't even make any sounds, as you both got to his room door, he stop and turn to you. Suddenly his lips were on yours. He pull you close to him and start kissing you deeply, you couldn't resist it because his lips were soft but the he kiss is rough. You slowly kiss him back. He open the door and walk into his room as he push you on wall. He lock the door then his hand quickly went to your breast as his other hand were on your hips. He kiss down to your neck slowly biting it. He suddenly stop and look at you. As you were staring at him as well. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

Taehyung : sorry baby, i can't take it anymore

He said as he took off his shirt. And start kissing you again, he slowly unzipped your dress as well. He then carry you to his bed and lay you down, still kissing down to your neck.as he was about to take off your dress, you stop him by grabing his hand. He stop and look at you, as you were staring at him with puppy eyes. He smirk at you.

Taehyung : are you shy? Don't be.

He took your hand and kiss it then he grab it, and he put it on his head. He then started to kiss your breast without a warning, you moaned as you grab his hair tightly. He smirk and continue kissing your breast, you try noy to moan but it was impossible because he was making you moan. When you stop moaning he would bite it slowly. He put his hand on your thighs and slowly went to your private part, as you felt his hand went inside your underwear. Your eye shot open and again try to stop him. But he just chuckled and take your hand back to his neck.

Y/n pov

He was staring at me and i was as well, i couldn't look away because his eyes were so beautiful and his face were so handsome. His face were sweating and his hair were wet from the aweats, it was making me feel something inside me and my heart was beating so fast. I was into his beautiful feature, i didn't know his finger went inside me.

Taehyung pov

Y/n: t~tae ~

That's it, she moan my name. Now i can't take it anymore, I'm gonna lose control. Her moan are so soft and such a turn on. I felt my pant tights up, I'm already hard. I keep thusting my finger as her moan got louder and she was getting tighter then before, as i know she was about to cum. I thust more deeper than within a minute she cum. I pull out my finger and lick it while i unzip my pant. She stare at me with her teary eyes and her eyes wild open as she sees me licking my fingers. She stop me by grabbing my hand again. I look at her.

Y/n: don't lick, that's dirty
Taehyung : but i like it, it tastes good.

She look away as her hand stop. Her face became red, i smirk at her.

Taehyung : cute

I lean down to her and kiss her lips. I took off her underwear as well as my pant. I went to her ear and whisper.

Taehyung : you ready

She look at me with her teary eyes again. I kiss her and start pushing my member into her. She was so tight.

Taehyung : fu*k, you're so tight baby
Y/n: mmm~

I was inside her fully and i won't lie. She felt so fu*king good. I never felt like this with any other girls. She's the first one that makes me felt really good. I couldn't take wait anymore so i start thrusting. I could hear her moan, it was so soft. J lean down to kiss her.