Chapter 12

Time skip

I'm now in the car with taehyung. Yeah we're going home. At the party everything went crazy because of me. Taehyung got really mad because of me. Does he really have a feeling for me. I thought to myself. Just then taehyung said something

Taehyung : come sit here

He said as he pad his lap. I don't want to make him mad so i slowly move toward him and he carry onto his lap. As i keep staring at me i look down not making eye contact. Just then he kiss me. I was so shock that i couldn't even move. This is my first kiss, he slowly move down toward my neck. Then i came back from my thoughts. I try to push him but he was stronger than me. I couldn't do anything so i stop and stay still. He then slowly move away from my neck. He stares at me and pull me into a hug.

Taehyung : i love you babygirl

My heart was pounding so loud that I'm afraid he will hear it. He then pull away from the hug and look at me again.

Taehyung : don't you love me

I wad so lose in his eyes and beautiful face. Will it hurts if i say yes. I slowly nodded and i saw him brightly smiles showing his boxy smile. He peck my lips

Taehyung : let's go we're home

With that he pull me with him. We went into the house i was walking to my room suddenly someone hug me from the back.

Taehyung : let's go sleep in my room hmm

I didn't even answer yet he already pull me with him.
We went inside his room and when i saw his room. I was so shock. It was very big and nice and there's a swimming pool and everything. Is this even a bedroom or a whole house. I was staring at every thing suddenly he carry me to his bed and lay down next to me. After that he hug me from behind and close his eyes.

Taehyung : let's go to sleep. I have work to do tomorrow.

With that we both close our eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
..................................................................................
The next morning

I slowly open my eyes and look around then i relize i was in taehyung's room. I look at next to me but there wad no taehyung. Maybe he left already. I got up and went to take a shower. After that i went downstairs to eat.

A/n pov

Taehyung: well if you don't want to lose your beautiful face get the hell out kai
Kai: you will pay for this Kim taehyung
Taehyung : how many times are you going to say that. But you still can't ~
Kai: i found very good one, that girlfriend of yours.

When kai said that. Taehyung was really mad he pull kai by his coller and yell at him

Taehyung : if uou dare to touch her single hair. I will kill you.
Kai: we'll see about that

With that he free himself from taehyung grips and walk out. Taehyung was really angry. He doesn't want anything happen to y/n or he will go crazy. Just then someone came inside.

Jimin: you have to take care of y/n if not
Taehyung : SHUT UP! Nothing will happen to her as long as I'm here.

..

.................................................