Chapter 23

A/n pov

Taehyung pull y/n by hair and you were crying. And that got all the members and jisoo attention. They got up and look at you then back to taehyung. Taehyung push you on the floor. Jimin bend down and try to help you. He look at taehyung and shout at him.

Jimin: what's your problems? Why you have to hurt her.
Taehyung : what? Are you on this bitch side.
Jimin: what did you just call her?
Namjoon : you shouldn't call her like that.
Taehyung : because she's just like those bitches, who cheat on their boyfriend.

They all look at y/n. And they were shock. You shake your head.

Y/n: i didn't know anything, i was with jiso~

*slap*

Taehyung : how dare you lie again. Tell me the truth or i will kill you.
Y/n: I'm telling you the truth, i didn't d~

* Slap *

Taehyung : then let me ask jisoo. Jisoo were you with her last night?

Jisoo shake her head as no. You look at her shock.

Jisoo: she said that she has to go somewhere. When i ask her to hang out with me.

Now everyone was shocked, you look down and cry. Taehyung then pull your hair to make you look at him in the eyes. He smirk

Taehyung : you look very innocent but i thought you were a bitch.

You shake your head and cry.

Taehyung : i will not kill you. But ~

Taehyung : i will make your life hell.

He then pull your hair. It was hurting so much. Everyone follow from behind. Suddenly taehyung push you into a room. Which is really dark. You beg him to open the door.

Taehyung : if you try to open the door, i will end you here. Understood?

All the bodyguard bow and nodded. Then taehyung left From there.

Y/n pov

Y/n : p~please open the d~door

.

........

Y/n: i~I'm scared