Meeting My Sister Fiancé

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY BOOK I HOPE YOU LIKE.

Amara groan as she heard her phone ringing noticing it was her sister she hangup can't bother with her she loved her but sometimes she call for the simplest things her phone rang one more time.

Before you read any further hi I am Amara Susanne Miles 24 years old I am fashion designer, makeup artist and an Invent planner I have two sister and one brother. Let continue with the story enjoy.

"Jesus Tiara what is it" she spoke sleepy.

"I'm sorry to wake you up but I have good news", she squeal excitedly.

"Ok".

"I'm getting married in 4 days"she screamed.

Amara quickly sat up your marrying Kasper for god sake Tiara so only know for a month".

"No not him I'm marrying someone else I don't know who dad said I'll meet him today".

"So your marrying someone you don't know" she asked worried.

"I'll be fine I don't care if he's ugly or old as long as he know how to treat a lady right I'm all good pluse dad said I don't have a choice".

Amara roll her eyes " I would have said congratulations but why would I if I dont mean it". She got out of bed and started brushing her teeth.

"It's fine dinner start at 7 don't be late bye".

"Bye", she hang up.

She took a shower and walk into her wall in closet she stop at the dress that her fiancee gave her the night he purposed she quickly wiped her tears and look for clothes to wear she decided on a white jumpsuits and white sneakers she did her edges grap her sweater and walk out.

This going to be a long day she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Erica how are you" I hugged her I haven't seen her in a while.

"I've been good how about you".

"I'm good so what are we here to buy today" we walk towards the mall.

"I don't know really my cousin just got engaged and he invited me to their engagement party".

"Ok so your buying something for the bride I assume".

"Yes just something to welcome her in the family cause she's going to need it", she gave me a look.

"Why they don't like her" we walk towards jewelry sessions.

"It's not that it just his mother don't like the thought of him getting married to someone he barely know since it's only a contract marriage", she took up a pair of diamond earrings.

"Well lets look for something special cause she's going to need it".

After hours of shopping we part and I drive home and pack a small suitcase of stuff I will need and drive to my parents house.

"How are you Mr. Jones" I asked the gate man he work here for over 20 years.

"I'm doing good know that I get to see you my child", he smiled I love this old man I step out my car and gave him a hug.

"How Mrs Jones".

"She's doing just fine", I gave him one last hug and drive all the way towards the masion it still look like the same I haven't come home in the last 3 years.

I step out the car and I saw Alexander Mr.Jones son he's like a bother to me he's very over protective.

"Alex" I screamed as I jump on his back.

"Amara your too old to be jumping on backs", he laughed.

"I miss you too Alex" I hit his arm.

"Come here" he gave me a tight hug " I miss you sis" he kissed me on my forehead.

"Come on let go inside", he took up my suitcase.

"I knew I heard your voice", said my mother as she walk down the stairs with my dad.

"Mommy", I said as I hugged her.

"Glad you can make it", said my dad as he patted my head. I sigh heavily and look at Alex .

"Alexander we have business to talk about".

Alex patted my head like my father did and walk away.

"Mom lets get something to eat I'm hungry", I drag her towards the kitchen.

"You haven't changed a bit Amara" said my mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tiara stay still " all she was on snapchat and instagram this girl live for the internet.

"There done " I said pushing her off the chair.

"Amara",she shouted as she fell, I laugh as I walk out the room I only had half an hour to get ready.

It's was now 6:45 I already did my make up and hair I didn't know what dress I was wearing which could take a while it was know 7:30 and I finally decided on wearing a balck lace dress  with a split from my thighs to my ankle I walk out my room and I heard speechless playing I slowly walk down the stairs and I saw Tiara holding a guy hand she wore light brown dress its one of my favourite of course I made it then they turn around I stood frozen this can't be it can't be him it can't be him not Blake it can't please let me be dreaming god.

Author Notes

Please vote comment share tell a friend.

Comment on how you think it's going to to turn out.

Should I use images.

What are your thoughts