He's Mine Not Yours part 2

There is never a time or place for true love.
             It happens accidentally, in a heart beat,in
                        A single flashing, throbbing
                                            Moment.

Blake POV

“This is how we could make a profit”, I was currently in a meeting all she was talking about was talking about was how I will lose all my money, this meeting was not helping me with my current situation.

“Sofia this is not helping at all all your telling me about is how I will lose my money do I look like I want to lose money you fired meeting is over”, I spoke coldly as I walk out she already made me lose a million dollar not again I walk out the room and head to my office.

“Sir Landon is on the phone” said my secretary Monique I nod my head and enter my office.

“Landon what you have for me find anything I could work with”.

“Not really all I found so far is that she went off the grid for 2 years she made no contacts with her friends or family, she wasn’t home she never went anywhere, or used her credit cards”.

“What you mean off the grid she must have been somewhere find out”.

“I will do I’ll send you her address”.

I hang up where could she have been for 2 years something just don’t add up I rub my temples I haven’t slept for two nights since I met her, I was still trying to figure out why was she at the hospital and why she ran away when I woke up was she trying to kill me or something she didn’t look the killing type but “always expect the unexpected”. I think it’s time to visit the hospital and find out everything I can.

I took up my eyes and lock my office door “Monique cancels all my meeting for today”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I already called doctor Steward and told him that I wanted to talk.

We shook hands, “Anthony how are you”.

“I’m   doing well I get little flashes like I’m remembering something”. I spoke as I took a seat.

“Well I don’t you it’s either you remember something or not, when was the first time you remember something”.

“Yesterday I smelled someone perfume, then when I look into someone eyes, what could this mean Doc”, I was eager to know.

“Well  you can start remembering thing by smelling something, felling or just holding if you want to remember something you could look at photos or places you have been before the accident it no guarantee that it would work”. I was something though something have to work I have to make Monique to check where I was before the accident.

“So Doc anyone visit me other than my family” he was thinking it look like he remembered something.

“Yes this girl name Tiara she your fiancée now, she visit every day we had to make security take her out sometimes”, why wasn’t I surprised but I wasn’t talking about her.

“Anyone else Doc anyone you can think of”.

“Not that I can think of”, maybe one of the nurse saw her.

“Thanks Doc”. I shook his hand and walk out.

“Anthony”, I saw doctor Steward walking up to me.