Hell No

The happiest moment is when

you find the courage to let go

of something you can't change

Anthony POV

I turn around looking for my cousin she was supposed to be here by now.

"Amara" I look up the steps to see the most beautiful woman walking down the steps it was as if she the one I'm marrying since everyone was looking at her too.

"Anthony I would like you to meet my sister Amara, Amara meet Anthony my fiancé.

"Nice to meet you" we shook hands.

"The pleasure is all mine"I wink at her I wanted to kiss her hands but stop myself. Why couldn't I be marrying her instead.

Have me we met before", I asked it must be she look familiar.

"No we haven't  I'm just meeting  you if you excuse me", she walk away I wanted to go after her I must have said something  wrong.

"Anthony  you have to excuse my  sister she a little  shy I'm  going to  check up on her".

"Anthony baby", said Halze she started  rubbing her hands down my chest.

I quickly  stop her hands from going further "Halze stop this its not the time and place". I spoke coldly I pulled her into a room she was too drunk and closed the door she started  bang on it and shouting "Anthony  let me out Anthony" thank god the music was loud nobody heard her I'll have to deal with her another day .

It was an hour  into the engagement party  and I was getting  tired of it plus Tiara just stick onto my hands like glue I tried to be gentle with her but it do not work. I didn't see Amara since we met.

"Tiara I'm going home I have business to handle", I kiss her on her forehead since the guest were looking and paparazzi were taking picture.

"I'll come with you and keep you company she rub her hands down my chest.

"There's no need", with that I walk away before she could protest.

On my way out I pumb into someone it was Amara I quickly put my hand around her waist to stop her from falling I held onto my chest we stayed in the same position for awhile just staring into each other eyes until I saw flashes she quickly let go and look everywhere but at me, "I'm sorry I should have look were I was going" she apologized still not look at me.

Before I could answer I heard Tiara I can't get rid of her.

"Amara I was looking everywhere for you where were you",she spoke in an angry tone how dear she spoke to her in that tone.

"I was taking some fresh air I didn't know I should have asked you permission", she respond angrily at her.

Before they could continue arguing their mother came.

"Girls this is not the time or place Amara you know better", she scolded her.

"It's time for the dance come on", said Natasha the older one.

"I have business to handle", I spoke before I walk away. Then I heard her angelic voice "a least one dance before you go whats the harm", Amara smiled for the first time tonight how could I resist I walk back towards them Tiara gladly took my hands who told her I wanted to dance with.

She laid her head on my chest as the song "thinking out loud" played. "You know I always dream about things and know it finally happening",she look at me with tears in her eyes she so dramatic I wiped her tears.

"I'm just happy I'm getting to married to someone I loved", love we just met how can she be in love then the song change we exchange partners Alexander was know dancing with Tiara and I was know dancing with Amara yes just having her close to me feels good "you are the reason by Calum Scott" started to played.

Amara POV

This got to be the worst day of my life Blake held onto waist I tried everything to not look In his eyes I tried to remember his not mine any more his not my Blake.

"Look at me Amara", I knew that tone of voice he used every time I wasn't looking at him I wanted to cry on his chest and tell him everything and then I remember what he said I can I have to be strong, strong for myself, strong for my family, for him.

"Why won't you look at me Amara", he held up my chin so I would look at him but I look else where.

Then our song came on this is just not my day.

"Let's just dance" I pleaded I just wanyed to pretend it was just us and no one else.

I stared at his lips then back at his eyes he was already look at me, at my lips we stared at each other trying not to give in just as we about to lean in the music stop.

After the song stop Tiara quickly remove my hand from him "Amara I made a decision I want you to me my maid of honor", she squeal excitedly it was as if  all my energy drain out completely all I herad was her words repeating over and over and over.

Authors Notes

This is the end of Hell no

What at your thoughts

Comment vote share and follow

Thank you for reading.

Next chapter A day with Blake