Flashback

Its about to get a little heated,

Amari woke up to the bright sunlight hitting her face she smiled then roll over she pouted she sat up and strength a little she look around the room for Anthony .

He walk in the room with a tray in his hands and smiled sweetly at her.

"Good morning beautiful", he kissed her.

"Good morning handsome" she laughed and started eating, they ate in silence enjoying each other company.

"So I have good news and bad newswhich one you want first" he asked he put the tray on the night stand.

"Ahh how about good news" she sat up looking at him.

"I'm a give you the bad news first so I-"," why ask.me if your going to make the decision for me she cut him off and pouted she did that alot around him.

"Would you let me speak or what so as I was saying I have to leave tonight ", he pause and look at her , her hole expression change  he waited on her to respond but she didn't all she was thinking was how she's going to all alone for the rest of months she Wasn't mad at him she knew he would be leaving soon but not this soon.

She climbed onto his lap and lay her head on his chest she wanted to cry because she didn't want him to leave.

"Look I know it too soon but I have to leave tonight, I don't want to you all alone here and going to miss you alot", he kissed the top of her head she just nod her head afraid to speak she would cry and  minute now.

They stated in the same position for a while just enjoying each other company."So the good news is that I want to take you out tonight".

"Do you have to go", she spoke softly she turn around and look at him.

"Yea I'm sorry baby but I but this meeting off too many time plus these months coming up is going to be busy".

"Fine" she got up out of the bed and walk into the bathroom and cried she didn't understand these emotions she been having she love him she wanted to tell him that, but she was so scared that if he leaves he forget about her and move on although it been 9 months since they been dating but she felt as if they knew each other all there lives.

"Mar are you ok" he knock on the door.

She took sometime to answer "I'm fine I'm just have a shower I'll be out in a few.

While she was in the bathroom he made an appointment at Exclusive and got dress.

She walk out of the bathroom in a towel wrap around her she tried to walk around him but he held her around her waist and push her against the door.

"I'm trying to get ready here",she avoided eye contact she loved messing with him.

"Look at me Mar" his voice sound raspy she found it very sexy.

She wanted to look she really did she look at the floor let's play a game she thought .

"Amara", he spoke in her ears and softly bit her ears it sent shivers down her spines she was getting turn on, she pushed him back, he look at her surprise by her action but  went along with it he knew her like the back of his hand.