A Day With Blake Part 1

It's sad when you realize you
Aren't important to
Someone as you thought you were

Amara Susanna Miles what is this", said Tiara as she barge into Amara room with her tablet she threw it at her furiously.

Amara look at her puzzled and took up the tablet and read the article "It's look like Amara and Anthony Blake have an history" there was a picture attached to it it was when Anthony caught Amara from falling there look pretty intimate in the picture.

"And" she replied as she continued doing her Makeup.

"And is all you have to say Amara for heaven sake it's the front page it was supposed to be me, me and Anthony not about you two all they talk about is you couldn't tou let me have one day for myself", she cried.

Amara finished her makeup and look at her little sister she didn't mean to steal her spot light she didn't even want to be there it not her fault the press make it about her and Anthony all she wanted to do is go home and forget about everything, she sat beside her and hold her hand she could be so dramatic sometimes she thought.

"Look don't read about what they say you know they made there own conclusions didn't I tell you it's not everything you read is true and You know this so wipe those tears and get ready we have a wedding to plan for", she smiled at her.

Tiara quickly wiped her tears and stood up "your right they only write about you cause they don't know anything about Anthony and I they wantyou to look like the bad guy and I must say they did a hell of a job" with that she walk out her room and slamed the door.

Amara jump at how hard she slamed the doorshe ddidn't expect that at all.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh",she screamed into the pillow she did heard when her sister came in.

"Someone having a bad morning" Natasha sat on the bed and look at her younger sister she didn't look the same anymore she wasn't smiling like how she used to, she wasn't happy and that worries her, she felt bad because they were closed, but when she moved to Paris everything changed, she no longer called and check up on her, she longer visit, she stop coming to Christmas dinner, thanks giving etc. She knew something was wrong with her she didn't want to ask her knew she will tell her when she's ready.

"That's girl is driving me crazy", she was still lying down Natasha pull her up.

"What has she done know", she spoke excitedly.

"Well she claimed that I stold her spot light last night just because the picture of when I was falling and Anthony caught me before I got was posted on the front page", she gave her a look Natasha laughed.

"Well we all know how she loves the post light pulse we know she's madly inlove him".

"Amara look at her in shock Tiara is inlove with Anthony but how why this can't be real" she thought does Anthony love her too saying those words her heart felt as if someone stabbed her repeatedly.

"When did this happen", she asked curiously.

"Well it all happen in Paris don't you remember" she asked Amara tried to remember but came up with nothing.

"No not at all", she took up her water bottle and drank some.

"Remember when she called us talking about she met her crush and how he help her and he was gently and they kissed", Natasha look.at her like how could she not remember the girl cried and screamed into to phone all night and she haven't stop looking for him.

Amara remember she also remember the day when Anthony came home with lipstick on his cheek.

Flashback Amara POV