He remember He rember Not

Anthony walk into his hotel "Susanne" staff and guest look at him, females drool over him, men wish to be him people start to path way as he pass with his security and bodyguard they had seen him here in over 3 years.

"Blake"Landon greeted him they had seen each other in years they're best friend since college.

"Business", Anthony shook his head as he lock the door.

"It look like your father been handling the hotel since everything" he showed him the files Anthony wonder how gis father never mentioned this cause Anthony didn't want him near his business he may raise him but that doesn't mean he sees him as a father figure.

He look at documents on business he handle they we all illegal the more he read the more he got angry.

Then something was highlighted it was who owned "Susanne" and how it name"

The hotel was both owned by him and Amara the hotel was named after her.

"Landon I never told you any thing about me been with Amara",he asked he must have told someone although he was a private person.

"Na man she must have been someone special if you never told anyone pluse your a private person".

"Hey you got an email",Landon hand him.the other laptop he open the email  there was a video attached to it he clicked on it, it was a video of his father on the phones he was saying that he had to killed Amara, how he wanted to take over "Susanne" and he wanted his money.

After listening to the video and reading everything on his father that he plan the car crash he was fuming in rage he was ready to kill him.

"Landon double the gaurdtat Amara house and called Alexander mKe sure he knows everything what we also didn't know was that Alexander and Anthony been best friends since diapers days both there mothers were maid.

"I call you if anything I'm going to the penthouse". Once he opened the door everything came back in a rush he remembered everything the first time he met Amara, the first time he brought her to his house and how.she refuse to stay in the same house as him.

He started to remember they met.

Flashback

I knew I loved you when I realized that
there was no one else I would rather
laugh, cry and make memories with...

The both of them were in the same cafe Amara got a good view of him she was reading on of her favorite novels she looked over at him.

Anthony was on a lunch date  all.the girl.did was.talk.about her self she had a sexy greek god infront of her and all she did was talk about her self he was annoyed with her he took out his phone replying to some email but she still talk.

Amara decide to go and help him out she pull her dress down and walk over to him.

"Honey I'm ready to go home", she smiled at him he thank God for the save and went along with it.

"Sure, he took up his jacket sorry Hannah I got to go", they went out and let out the laugh they were both holding never had he laughed so much in his life and I was all because of the beautiful woman standing before him.