A Day With Blake Part 2

It really hurtzz when sombody
else starts taking your
place in someone's life.

Life isn’t always sunshine and butterflies.
Sometimes you got to learn
to smile through the pain.

As Tiara talk about what she wanted for the wedding Anthony keep looking at Amara she shift in her seat feeling uncomfortable with the way he was looking at her.

"So I have an appointment at 11 so I.have to go come on Amara", she pack her things up.

"You go I.have some things to discuss with her",Anthony spoke as he shut his laptop down.

Tiara look at him confuse what could he possible want to talk to them about she look at Anthony as he approached her he kissed her she was surprised but kissed him back and hugged him she saw that Amara was jealous or hurt by why.

"I'll see you later", she walk out.

"So I want you to my parents anniversary party" he sat on his desk  and look at her.

"Why can't you find someone else I'm already busy as it is", she respond as she pack her hand bag.

"No I can not I heard you were the best plus I want someone who can plan it in a day" he lean in closer until their lips nearly touching, "unless you can handle the job", she could smell the alcohol on his breath she look at his lips the in his eyes she rest back in her seat.

"I can handle it what kind of party".

He smiled " it's an anniversary party there 45.so.with that been said call and plan everything you want then we can over there" he walk  over to his desk and continued working st least he tried even times he would take a glimpse at her as she called and organize things.

"It's time to go", they pack their things up and lift out she sigh heavily she did not want to be here,she was already upset that he didn't remember now she has to spend the hole day with him and his parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amara POV

"Hello", it was unknown number calling me I look over at Anthony he glimpse at me.

"I thought I told you to stay away from my family now your on the god damn front of the newspaper what did I tell you would happen if you get close to him huh", said the man I can't believe it's him not after 3 years it was already bad as it is.

"It was not my plan it not as if he remembered" I spoke angrily I don't care who he is I'm tired of people tell me what to do and how to live my life.

"You know what happened last time you mess with me Miss Miles this is my last warning" he spoke in a serious tone I hang up on him and threw my phone in my bag this day can't get any worse.

"Something wrong" he askes concerns the last thing I want to is for him to be all on.my business he may act all cold and harsh to people but I know he a kind, sweet guy.

I didn't answer him it best if I stay away from him at least try. We stop outside a jewelry store .

" I got some stuff  to pick up" I watch him as he walk into the store I heard my phone ding I read the message.

"Stay the hell away from him the last thing I want is for him to remember all you ever did was ruined him".

I rolled my eyes I'm tried if his treats I look at ring he gave me on the day he proposed   god I miss him, I miss being around him, I miss giving him trouble.