He's Mine Not yours part1

A heart die's  she it is not able to share it feelings
But a heart kills itself when another heart does not understand its feelings.

Tiara was still upset from last night she new something happen between Anthony and Amara the hole night Anthony didn't talk to her he only came out to wish his parents happy anniversary and went back to his office.

"Hey mom you seen Amara" she asked as she walk into the kitchen.

"No I haven't seen her", she sip her tea.

"She was outside talking to Anthony" the last time I saw her, Natasha said.

"Thanks" she walk outside but she wasn't out there she walk back upstairs to her room.

"Amara we need to talk" she barge into her room Amara look at her crazy.

Amara POV

"We have nothing to talk about Tiara", I continue to back my bag I  was just tired of this place I don't know why I came back.

"Yes we do look Anthony is mine why you always trying to take my man" she yelled this girl must be crazy I'm trying to take her man she can't even keep one.

"Look Tiara not about to play this game with you" I push her out the way as I pack up my makeup.

"He going to be my husband so what ever you hand with him is in the past", she sat on.the bed staring at me I look at her what is she talking about.

"What are you talking about".

"You know what I know both of you were in a relationship before his accident"I stared at her in shock so she knew this all along and yet she still going through it.

"I don't want to talk about this" I took up my suitcase and walk out with she behind me talking I wasn't paying her no mind.

"Where are you going", she stamped her feet like a little child.

"Tiara I'm done you find another maid of honour I'm done" I yelled I was so frustrated.

"You can't do this to me Amara after everything", she started crying those tears weren't real I know her too well.

"I don't care Tiara you knew my situation all this time and we want be to pretend that I'm ok when I'm not what kind of sister are you look in my face yet you lied and you asked me to be your maid of honor I don't even recognize you anymore".

"Amara".

"Don't Amara me Tiara I won't be coming to the wedding" I opened the door then.I heard my name.

"Amara", said dad I looked at him then I saw Natasha, mom and Alex coming in the living room.

"What the meaning of this", he look at Tiara she still had her crocodile tears he hugged him dramatic I tell you.

"I'm going home and I won't be coming back", I spoke dryly I was just tired of this conversation.

"Amara if you walk out of this house your no longer apart of this family", I knew he was serious I could tell by the tone of his voice to say I was shocked was understatement.

"Fred you can't saw that", said my mother.

"Don't tell me what I can and cannot do Susanna she's no longer my child",he walked away I was hurt I walk out and never look back I put my suitcase in the Chuck and open the door.

"Mar", I look at Alex as he approached me I wanted to cry so bad.

"Hey" he hugged me and I broke down in his arms.

"How could he do this to me Alex his own daughter".

"I know Mara shhh everything is going to be ok make sure you call me everyday I'll call stop by your place tomorrow to talk" he rubbed my back and kiss my forehead.

"I will", I wipe my tears and drove home pulling up I saw a black car then two security guard at my door I knew he was here.

I walk up to the door and they open firme to enter as if this isn't my house.

"Good your home" he speak he was setting on one of the couch.

"What are you doing in my house" I spoke calmly.

"I'm the one asking the question",he walk slower towards me.

"I haven't I warned you about Anthony Amara  huh or do I have to bring you back to my house to show you and it will be worse than the first, he spoke harshly.

I don't want to go back to that hell hole no matter how hard I try to forget the scars on my back remind me.

"Answer me", he shouted angrily ok he was unset I started to step back.

"No", I was scared I look at the step and made a ran for it I quickly open my room door and closed it with the lock.

"Amara open the door"he started to bang on the door I felt for my phone but it was in my car shit this is just not my day he was still banging on the door it will break down any minute now I was so scared I tried to push the  dresser at the door to block it but it was so hard to move I push but it wasn't even moving.

"Amara open the door"he spoke calmly thus was not good at all then he kick down the door I quickly ran to the bathroom but her held my waist.

"Now where you thinking your going" he whispered in my ears.

"Leave me alone", I kicked and screamed.

He held me against the wall and held my wrist I tried to move my hands but he held it tighter with each move I make.

"Amara, Amara, Amara you begin a naughty little girl the is the last warning I'm giving you".

I spit in his face he laughed evilly  he held his hand around my neck coughing me my feet were no longer on the ground "please" I clawed my hand to him I started to grasping for air.

"You say away from him do you understand" I didn't answer.

"Answer me", he shouted angrily.

"Y y yes" I said.

"Good" I fell on the floor and cried as he walk out.

Thoughts

Comment Share Vote