Part Twenty Two~

Abir had only seen two things more beautiful than the satin black sheets covered with rose petals in a heart shape, one was the night sky back home and the other was his wife. Looking over at her, he smiled. It hadn't seemed that long ago when she'd been stood on a balcony with bare feet in the snow, now she stood with soft waves free in the light breeze and a silk nightie clothing her figure that glowed in the pink sunset. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he exhaled loudly "Perfect view".

Mishti turned in his arms, lips wide in a smile as she cupped his cheek "I agree". She really hadn't seen anything more perfect than him.

His cheeks turned red at her comment. Brushing his nose against hers, he tapped his fingers to the rhythm of his heart against her waist "I was thinking we could use the hot tub to relax". He hadn't been able to wipe away the image of her in a bikini surrounded by warm bubbles since he'd seen it, now they were completely alone in a place he didn't know and they could be them without fear of anything else.

"Okay" whispering while moving his hands, she slid her nightdress over her body and pulled her hair into a band- she'd also hoped they'd make use of the warm water so readily available so had kept her swimsuit beneath her clothes. "Coming?" Her hand was small in his, fitting like the last piece of the puzzle he'd searched forever and a day for.

"Hm," he groaned, eyes hungry over the lilac-coloured two-piece that tied loosely around her neck and hips. Removing his t-shirt, Abir climbed in then helped her do the same, pulling her onto his lap, he sipped from the glass beside his arm. "Thank you for this".

Allowing her body to rest on his legs, she pressed her cheek to his chest "No problem". Being close to him didn't send a surge of butterflies around her stomach anymore or make her heart pick up, it was just like being drowned beneath a wave of serenity, it was the sensation of coming home after a long tiring day and she knew then that this was how it was supposed to be when you were with the right person, it wasn't an electric thrill, it was utter calmness.

Lifting a marshmallow from the plate with a stick, he dipped it in the chocolate then held it to her lips "May I?" He was more proud that she'd made so much effort to ensure this room resembled some of their best memories together, if anything it meant what he'd treasured she had too, that he wasn't joggling a useless line, that she too felt what he did even if only a little bit.

Nibbling on the edge, she giggled when some of the chocolate stained her chin "Oops, let me just-".

Before she could do anything about it, he brushed his thumb beneath her lip then placed it between his lips, shutting his eyes at the taste, he released a low moan.

Mishti's eyes widened as she watched the lump in his throat bob when he swallowed. It wasn't something that should've had an effect on her, but knowing what had touched her mouth had touched his too made her chest tighten. Noticing the darker tint in his eyes, she quickly finished the marshmallow and looked away.

"Don't" he husked, a finger beneath her chin to turn her back to him. Turning his own head, he dipped his torso forward so his lips met hers, his large hand covered the back of her neck and his tongue ran over her bottom lip before delving into her mouth to twirl around her tongue, gulping back her gasp of shock that swiftly changed to a moan as she kissed him back with fervour.

Without realising how or when, her legs had wound around his waist and her hands had lost themselves in his hair. Her head was thrown back so the bottom of her hair swarmed in the water as his lips ran a trail of fire down the base of her throat, nibbling and suckling down on the thin skin that would ensure she'd be left with marks that showed the world she was his. Scratching her toes against his thighs as she pushed her body more into his, she let out a strangled scream of desperation when he pulled away "What are you-" she paused, slightly breathless from the sweet assault when he stood to his full height and held her a little safer in his arms.