Ring-A-Ring-A-Roses

{Description}

Ring-A-Ring-A-Roses is a dark tale of the fight between sanity and insanity, it showcases how far one person will go to achieve what they want even if it leaves them on the brink of sanity, even when everything they wish for goes against everything society has taught them.

Abir Asura is a recluse. He's the man your parents always warned you to stay away from. Abir has always lurked in the shadows, wiping away the dirt of the land with spilt blood until his crimes came to light and now he's a resident of Raven Crowne Asylum.

He's no good and she knows that, yet she can't help but want to know what the forbidden fruit tastes like.

Mishti Noorani is a lonely woman looking to break the barriers around her to become one of the world's best psychologists, but to do this she must prove her worth with the new resident at her workplace.

She is the delicate and aesthetically beautiful rose he just can't get out of his head and now he must make a choice, allow her to grow and admire her from afar or pluck her from her home and risk harming himself if it all goes wrong.

A soul-searing take on the usual forbidden love trope. They're both from completely different worlds but as the therapy sessions go on, will they find love in the most hopeless place?

This story will challenge the normal expectations of society and prompt you to question if society labels something as wrong, is it really bad?

[~~~]

Prologue, Part One + Part Two are up now!:)