CHAPTER ONE

Aura smiled happily as tears ran down her cheeks, her hands wobbling a bit.

'Positive' the pregnancy test read and she couldn't help but stare at it, re-reading it softly.

Finally, after two years of marriage she and her husband, Axl were finally getting a child.

She was ecstatic and she knew Axl would be too.

Like his name he was the father of peace, reserved and quiet, a man of little yet wise words.

His brother, Maximillian was a father of two little girls and she and Axl ended up babysitting them while they were on dates or just needed a break from their little troublemakers.

She grabbed the receipt she had gotten the pregnancy test from and scribbled "We are pregnant" with a smiley face on it.

She had cleaned the test she used and placed it on it, a smile still on her face.

She loved him with all her heart even though she had made some mistakes in the past but that was in the past.

In her past.

***

Aura wiped her hands against the red and white checkered napkin as she stared at her beautiful masterpiece.

She made teriyaki beef noodles and added a glass of wine for Axl and for her simple orange juice as she didn't want to harm her unborn child.

She sat down, her stomach growling for food.

Rubbing it soothingly then whispering sweet nothings she whipped out her rose gold iPhone and started scrolling through Instagram, liking random posts.

The door opened and closed with a bang making her flinch but she jumped up from her chair to meet her husband.

"Aura" he yelled, his thick Spanish accent cushioning his words.

"I'm right here my love" she smiled, grabbing his coat.

She had changed into a wine Manhattan formal dress.

It hugged her curves and made her already large butt look bigger.

She was thick and curvy with chocolate dark hair, mesmerizing blue eyes and pink soft lips

He glared at her, his green eyes held massive fury.

"Are you okay my love" she asked, grabbing his coat before he could complain.

"Don't touch me" he said lowly making her gasp.

"How could you Aura- I thought you loved me" hurt swamped in his eyes and her lower lip quivered.

"I do love you" she whispered, trying to cup his face "What are you talking about?"

"You don't" he yelled making her flinch "you don't so don't even fucking lie to me"

She was about to say anything when he shoved papers into her hands.

"Open it" he said coldly.

She opened it, her hands shaking.

She gasped.

Pictures of her ex boyfriend, Rodrigo, in a heavy make out session.

"W-What I-I remember this but it was years a-go" she said.

"We were dating" he scoffed "it's dated 11th August, 2016"

"So I cheated once" she scoffed "and that was years ago, what's the big deal"

"The big deal is this" he snapped, pulling out his phone.

"Hey baby" Rodrigo said.

"Hi Riggie" Aura giggled.

"Did you talk to that rich guy?" he asked.

"Yes and guess what" she squealed.

"You charmed your way into his pants" he scoffed.

"No Riggie, you know I don't believe in sexual intercourse before marriage" she scolded him.

"Then?" he asked impatiently.

"We have a date tomorrow" she giggled.

"Great, milk him for all he's got," he said.

"I will" she smiled "I love you Riggie"

He hummed and ended the call.

Her face paled.

"Axl it's not what you think" she started.

"Not what I think" he rolled his eyes "gold fucking digger"

She wasn't a saint- hell she was the devil's best friend but after meeting Axl her life took a 360 degree turn and she couldn't be more grateful for him.

"I just want you out of my house and out of my life" he demanded, making her freeze.

"Axl please" she begged "that was years ago, you know my family and I were going through a rough pa-"

He cut her off.

"I don't want to hear your stupid excuse" he said "just get out of my house by tomorrow"

And he stormed away, leaving her to eat cold noodles all alone.

Hi everyone. I hope you like this chapter. Your comments will be appreciated.