1 𖧻Prologue𖧻

Description: Belladonna Minx Banshee has had it tough growing up. Her parents were assassins and then they suddenly disappeared, leaving her alone at the age of 11. After that, she was fighting to survive...literally. She fought rogues and other enemy's left and right. It's been 200 years since then and she's searched everywhere for her parents, not believing for one second that they are dead. It's not them. So she travels the world for her fourth time and checks as she takes out the evil. What she doesn't expect is to meet her twin mates. Will she instantly reject them because of her cold heart?

᠁༄᠁

"I don't need a mate, let alone two." I said coldly. "Like we will let you slip away." The one to the left says cockily. "Like I'd let you hold me down." I snapped back.

"Feisty, aren't we? Your coming with us little mate." He said. "I'm trying to refrain myself from killing you, but I find that unbelievably hard." I said through gritted teeth.

᠁༄᠁

©2020 All Rights Reserved to @Evaporare

Tags: #action #adventure #boyxgirlxboy #fantasy #fiction #generalfiction #graphiccontent #lycans #mates #matureaudience #maturethemes #mildlanguage #mystery #newadult #paranormal #romance #sexualthemes #sexualcontent #thriller #twinmates #werewolf

The DO NOTS:
1.) (Do Not) copy my work. You may read it and form ideas of your own, but you may NOT copy my characters, writing, setting or anything. This is my own work.
2.) (Do Not) Comment anything rude, harsh, inappropriate or critical. I will take them down or flag your comment if I find it a not so very good comment.
*I don't mind your opinions, but keep in mind that they need to be kind, appropriate, and non-critical.
3.) (Do Not) Read if your 16 or younger.

The Do's:
1.) (Do) leave a nice, encouraging comment and maybe I'll be more motivated.
2.) (Do) treat other readers who comment with respect.
3.) (Do) suggest to friends who may read these types of stories.

DISCLAIMER: There will be mild language among this story. There will be graphic sexual scenes that may be all in. There will be gore scenes along the way. There will be a lot of other mature themes.

Why isn't all the chapters appearing?
Well, it might be because there is explicit content in that chapter so you would have to follow me to read the private chapters.
OR, you might have to remove it from your library and add it back to your library.

Is this book meant for a christian mind?
Not really! There is explicit gore, language and sexual intimacy.

How is it you are going to update?
Well...really I'm going to try to update WEEKLY! But, DO NOT get your hopes up. It might be whenever I have time because I work on other accounts. I also might update a bunch in one day.

Will I need tissues?!
Probably not. I'm not the type of author or writes teary...writing. I prefer badass, tough, cold people.

Will there be a sequel or maybe a prequel?
I will let you know once the book ends about a sequel and a prequel. I will say if I were to do a prequel, it might start out with Belladonnas parents and move to her about how she survived without her parents. But, most likely it is a big YES!

If you have any questions, comment and let me know!