5 𖧻Moving in!?𖧻

᠁༄᠁

"I am not moving in with you guys. Not yet at least. I hardly know you and we have barely even been together." I argued. "That hasn't stopped you from sleeping in the bedroom we've been sleeping in, has it?" Lorenzo snapped.

"Moving in though is a huge step and I mean, are we ready for that? I don't think so...as for sleeping in the same bed as you two...it won't happen again during your last few days if it's being used against me. The difference is, is that your visiting now and your trying to get me to move in with you two." I said.

"We can't leave you here though. We finally found our mate and you think we let you stay here!? No, we can't. We have to take you back with us. Even if it's against your wishes." He snapped as Vincenzo watched the two of us argue from the bed.

My jaw clenched as I looked at him with intense, angry eyes. I was angry and I wanted to beat the hell out of him. He stepped forward until he was towering above me and I stared at his chest now as I curled my fists. I punched him in the chest and his hands shot out and grabbed my wrists.

I looked up at him with anger as I stepped back, trying to pull my wrists free from his strong grip. He pulled me forward while leaning down and soon his lips moved angrily against mine.

"For some reason I knew an angry make out session would begin. I'm going to find Beto to let you guys cool off. I expect a kiss later babygirl." Vincenzo said as he left the room.

Lorenzo pushed me against the wall roughly as he gripped my hips tightly I lost my hands in his hair and tugged on it as I bit his lip and he growled lowly, not allowing me access.

His lips against mine caused a fire to uproar within me and I never felt anything like it. It was pure bliss and it was amazing.

His arm wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer to him and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pulled back. His lips went to my jaw as Vincenzo walked back in. "Beto isn't here." He mumbled as he plopped onto the bed.

His jealousy was coming off of him in waves as he watched me. I motioned him over and he came over. Soon our lips moved against each other and I gasped into his mouth as Lorenzo marked me. Vincenzo knew exactly what happened because he was surprised for a second as Lorenzo pulled back. Then Vincenzo sank his canines into my neck and I gasped again.

I wasn't ready to move in with you two, what makes you think I was ready for you two to make me!? Remind me not to have make out sessions with you two in the future. It might lead to sex and then a baby.

After Vincenzo pulled back, I got down from Lorenzo and walked out of their room before going to mine whereas I slammed the door and fumed.

They didn't even ask. It was my choice. And I wasn't ready. I was far from ready for their marking. I expected that we would wait awhile. There was a knock on my door, but I continued to pace.

"Babygirl, we are coming in." Vincenzo said. The door opened and they walked in. "I'm sorry. We are sorry. We shouldn't have done that. We should have waited until you were ready." He said.

"Your right! You should have and you did it anyway!" I yelled. "We are sorry little mate, we had no control." Lorenzo said.

"You guys had full control. Just go." I snapped and they sighed before obeying my wish of them being gone.