2 𖧻Nothing Makes Sense𖧻

^Belladonna Picture Above^

Nothing hardly makes sense anymore. It hasn't for maybe a good century. I've driven myself to be someone who I never wanted to be. I look innocent, but inside my demons are darker than the night sky. My demons plague anyone around me and I can't stop it.

I've tried to make amends to these demons...but there is no way. No way, unless I find out what truly happened to my parents. My parents were assassins for crying out loud. They were the talk for centuries as they hunted down evil and killed them. They were the most feared assassins. The toughest assassins out there.

They wouldn't go down without a fight. They would just disappear and that's why I don't believe my parents just disappeared. That's not them. My parents...they aren't like that.

I've traveled this world for two centuries and I look in every possible place they could be. I never find them, but I end up finding other evil enemy's lurking in the shadows.

I stick to the shadows which might be why I do so much assassinating. I've killed millions of evil enemy's thinking I was doing good for the world while looking for my parents, but I've only taken in so many demons.

I have no soul it feels like. I never feel alive and it explains the no soul thing simply. When you have a soul, you feel and you feel alive. I...I don't feel alive.

My heart is ice that was venom freezing over. My heart sends that ice cold venom through my veins makes me so cold hearted and ruthless. Merciless even.

I live in Italy, but I don't stick around for too long. I travel around the world in search of my parents. Italy is my home. My home is the place I grew up, but each room is covered in my notes and clues that lead to my parents.

I groan frustrated as I looked around. "None of this makes absolutely no sense." I grumbled out. Beto, my older brother walked into the house. He's gone half the time too. He ran off and left me alone in search of our parents. So I raised myself while fighting people to survive. Literally.

"Anything?" He asked as he glanced around. I was mumbling absolute nonsense that I heard and maybe even him...but I was hastily scribbling. "I'm starting to think you should step back from this." He said slightly concerned which is shocking sense he hardly shows emotion like I.

"I think...I might know where to go next." I mumbled as I continued to hastily mark the differences of ground level as I'm currently checking for underground cellars or hideouts. "Where?" He asked, going back to be emotionless.

I went to the map and circles several places in in North America and South America...Canada is out of the picture. Then I circled some in the United Kingdom, Asia, India, Australia and Russia.

"All these places have different ground levels for like an underground cellar or hideout which we have never checked these out so I think this is one of our bigger hits because maybe we find mom and dad. Maybe they were hiding from a gone wrong case. One case was left open. The one they were working on and I've been keeping tabs on the Rossi guy they were tracking and he...he suddenly just disappeared!

I've called packs, clans, kingdoms, cults and towns and so on in search for him, but no one has seen his face nor heard of him. This might mean that the same people or person who had mom and dad may have this Rossi guy or mom and dad came out of hiding, snatched him and did their thing." I rambled and he covered my mouth looking extremely worried.

"This is my fault. I shouldn't have dragged you into this. I should have been there for you. Raised you instead of leaving you alone. You are constantly researching and surfing through stuff and it's literally driving you crazy. Goddess...I shouldn't have allowed you to do this at all." He said. His hand still kept my mouth covered, but whatever.

"I think you should step back Bella." He said while he hesitantly pulled his hand away. "What!? Why!? I'm fine. I'm fine. I just. I just want to find them. I want to know what happened. None of this makes sense! Nothing makes sense anymore!" I yelled as I slumped down a wall.

"Bella...lets get you to bed." He said as he came to me and picked up my curled up figure and walked upstairs. He laid me in his bed and covered me up before coming around and laying next to me. "I'm here Bella and I'll always be here for you. From her on out. We work as a team." He said quietly. A team. That sounds fun. Maybe it will be better than working alone.