6𖧻Pure exhaustion𖧻

᠁༄᠁

Two days of no sleep because I'm being stubborn. They marked me without consent and I'm really pissed off about it. They are leaving today and I'm coming with. They keep talking with each other about preparing for a big argument to get me to go with them.

I have everything packed, but I'm really dreading this. I'm requesting my own room because I rather not share with him. One, it's not fair and two, it's terrifying to me.

I've never been into relationships and ours is terrifying me because this relationship isn't how I envisioned it. I envisioned it to be a little more loving, caring and maybe asking consent before marking.

My door opened and I smelled their intoxicating scents. "Bella, you are coming with us today and moving in with us." Vincenzo said cautiously. "Oh I know. But, I request my own room." I said.

"We will be sharing a room." He said firmly as Lorenzo looked like he tried to keep his temper in check. "Your lucky I'm coming willingly. So I request my own room. I rather not be with you two until I can trust you." I said and they sighed. "You'll be sharing with us and that's final." He said before leaving. I growled.

"Then I won't fucking come!" I yelled. "Belladonna!" Beto yelled. I've been trying to work on my respect for the Alphas or my mates and I've also been working on my cursing which Beto scolds me for a lot.

The twins stormed back into my room and they shut my door. I watched as they stared at me with a dangerous look.

I got up and went to shove past them when I was pinned against the wall roughly. A moan escaped me and I cursed myself out mentally. "I forgot you like rough." Lorenzo whispered huskily. I tried to squirm my way free and I even tried to knee him where the sun doesn't shine, but they are smart boys.

Vincenzo pulled my shorts and underwear off and I gasp as I clenched my thighs together. Lorenzo stuck his hand between my thighs and pulled them apart as his hand cupped my area. Sparks erupted in that area and sent waves of pleasure over me. His finger circled around my entrance until he shoved his finger inside of me and I gasped.

"Stop it." I snapped as I tried to get free. "Lorenzo." Vincenzo snapped as Lorenzo continued to thrust his finger in and out of me. He pulled Lorenzo off me and I pulled my underwear and shorts back on before climbing in my bed and covering up.

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you." I whispered over and over as tears threatened to spill free. "Bella, I'm sorry." Lorenzo said as I continued to whisper the same thing over and over again.