23

I really need to sleep more.

I rubbed my temples leaning back in my swivel chair. Hair in a messy braid that draped over my shoulder with my headphones around my neck. The trip to LA was next week and the office was in high gear. Rechecking schedules and hour-long conversations with managers in different time zones occupied my brain.

Shit. I forgot to give Yoongi the-

I got up, grabbed my bag and papers, and ran to the studio.

"Hello?" I opened the door to peek my head inside.

Damnit he's gone. I'll just give it to him tomorrow.

Right before I closed the door I noticed the guitar on the table wasn't put away.

I shouldn't be fooling around.

But...it couldn't hurt?

It was the only song I knew how to play all the way through.

I was lost in my thoughts, quietly strumming, singing softly.

2 years apart by Eddy Kim...

Mi-so loves this song.

I leaned back in the chair laying the guitar back on the table. I eyed it up and down. It resembled the one Mi-so had given me for my birthday when I was little. I was never any good at it but she said dad always played it for us. There was music in my house until my dad died and my mom sold his guitar. Then I heard a click.

The door swung open and I fell out of the swivel chair while turning around to see who opened the door. My white headphones popped off my head, landing on the floor.

Shit.

I looked up.

Jin. Staring at me on the floor. Wearing a light pink hoodie and black jeans.

"Oh, Jin! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the dorm?" I said picking myself up.

He stared at me in confusion.

"You're not supposed to be out this late," my breathing was frantic.

"What about you?" he nodded towards me.

"I was just fooling around...please don't tell anyone I was in here. I don't think I'm technically allowed to be in here. I was just looking for Yoongi and..."

A smirk appeared on his face.

"Sure. I won't tell anyone that you're secretly good at music. Promise," he laughed and pointed at me.

"Did you hear all of that?" I bowed my head in embarrassment.

"Ya I did," he smiled "you're not a bad singer. Pretty good I have to say."

"Oh. Uh. Thanks." I breathed, "What are you doing out of your dorm? If Mr. Kim finds out you went out without telling management he's going to kill you."

"Well aren't you part of management?" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

I looked at him slightly annoyed "You know I'm not Mr. Kim, right? I am definitely not on the same level as him and you didn't answer my first question."

"Oh. I uh. I just wanted to get extra dance practice. Take my mind off things. Plus I'm pretty bad at dancing compared to the others," he scratched the back of his head, looking to the side.

Bad at dancing my ass. I can barely dance and not look like a noodle.

"How's that going?" I said grabbing my bag from the chair still keeping my gaze on him.