35

Why does my hair always do this?

Looking in the mirror was the reflection of a girl with a major bed head. I started brushing it in an attempt to tame it. A sad attempt.

"Morning," Jin's arms wrapped my waist from behind me, resting his chin in the crook of my neck.

The past week or so had been full of interviews and filming and of course sneaking around Mr. Kim. Whenever Mr. Kim would come up in the elevator it became a spy mission for Jin and a team effort for the boys. Even Yoongi had to keep quiet when talking to Hong Joo on the phone and say it was his mom. Though all the sneaking around had been worth it. Late nights with Jin talking and laughing and well other stuff...

I rubbed his hands with mine, which were covered by the sleeves of the hoodie I had stolen from him the night before, "Morning. You excited for your show tonight?"

He muffled into the sweater with his eyes closed "Ya. One more night and we can go home."

"No more sneaking around hotel hallways" my eyes seemed to close on their own and we started swaying ever so slightly.

"But no more late-night bed talks."

"I'm gonna miss sharing a room with you"

"Really?" he lifted his head up with wide eyes.

Turning around I swung my arms around his neck and interlaced my fingers "Ya. Stealing sweaters is comfy and fun" I grinned.

Suddenly his smile seemed to fade.

"You know we agreed on telling Mr. Kim, remember?"

"Ya..." my heart rate spiked and I turned my head to the side trying to avoid looking at him.

My attempt failed as his hand gently turned my head back by my chin to look at him "I'm not letting you out of my life. I'm not gonna let it happen."

Words didn't come out. My heart didn't let it. My head leaned into his chest and I took a breathe picking up his scent in the process. My waist was pulled in as his grip around got tighter and my breathing got heavier.

We embraced there silently until we both jumped.

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

"Yah Bo-Ra! It's Yoongi. I need to ask you something."

"I'm gonna go get ready," Jin playfully shook my shoulders and walked to the bathroom.

Opening the door I found Yoongi in his PJs with a bed head.

"What's up Yoongi?"

His eyes drooped but his voice was full of light "Does Hong Joo like picnics?"

I furrowed my brows in confusion, "Picnics?"

"Ya... I was thinking of taking her to the Han River and having a picnic," he rubbed the back of his head out of embarrassment, his cheeks becoming redder with every second.

I hummed in thought, "Hong Joo's not really a picnic person and neither are you," I stuck my finger at him, "Plus people are gonna recognize you."

"My original plan was making barbeque and watch a movie with her but there are people at the dorm all the time."

"Now that sounds like a plan! She's a lot lazier than you think. You know I have a set of keys to her room. You can surprise her there if you want."

"Isn't that breaking and entering?" he said in a monotone.

"Yah! I'm her best friend. I'm allowing this to happen-"