31

The boys!

"Where are they?!" I murmured to myself my eyes wide open to blurrily see the roof of the car and two heads above me.

"Bo-Ra! You're up! Thank god!" I felt Jin's hands wrap around me along with Jungkook's.

I was sitting on Jin's lap with my legs on Jungkook's. I scanned the van to see Namjoon in the front seat and HoSeok in the back. They all had worried faces, eyebrows scrunched up.

I sat up more supporting my self with my hands but Jin refused to let go.

"A-are you guys okay? Did you guys get hurt? Did that man get-"

"Bo-Ra, why are you so concerned with us? You're the one who was in the most danger!" HoSeok's bright energy seemed to turn red as he stared at me dead on with furious eyes.

"I-"

I shut my mouth and hung my head in shame to see Jungkook's hand was laying on my leg, bloody and red.

I gasped "Jungkook! Does it hurt a lot?" I lifted it up to observe the damage.

Just broken skin.

My hands were shaking and yet my conscience was clear as I looked.

He rested my hand down, "Noona I'm okay..." he curved his mouth to show that innocent and confident smile.

I sighed and threw my body weight on Jin, laying my head in the crook of his neck.

I muttered out of exhaustion "I'm just glad you guys are alright..."

"Stop worrying about us..." Jin breathed into my hair before landing a kiss, on the top of my head, his arms gripping around me tighter.

My eyes seemed to droop but I fought against gravity "Where's everyone else?"

Jin still muttered into my hair "in the other car. They caught the guy so he won't be following us. You have nothing to worry about..."

I turned my head to the side to see the road moving and disappearing.

"Where are we going?"

"The hospital-"

My brain seemed to backfire "What?!"

I met my eyes with Jin directly looking up.

"We need to get you checked out. Who knows what he did to you...?"

"I'm okay. I'm conscious and breathing-"

Jungkook interrupted and pointed towards my lap "Bo-Ra you're hands are shaking."

"They always do that!" I said in an unconvincing tone.

Why am I so bad at lying?

--

I sat on the bed in my hotel room with my arms crossed as Jin frantically ran around the room closing the windows, shutting the blinds. He was in panic mode.

"Jin can you please stop? The doctor said I'm fine and you said they caught the guy. No one's gonna come here," I pleaded him throwing my arms in the air.

Hr strutted towards me and crouched on the ground so he could look up at me. He didn't utter a word and his eyes were tired but his hair was still perfect.

That's Kim SeokJin for you.

Grabbing his face in my hands I whispered getting closer to him "Jin. Listen to me. I'm okay. I'm not even the one he was going after... You're the one who needs to stay safe. If something happened to you..."

His eyes were big, glassy, and dark. Doe-like. He seemed to ignore the fact that he was the target and didn't care.

"You have an interview. Don't want to be late."

I slowly crept and kissed him on his head only to meet our eyes again. I brushed my thumb over his cheek and admired his beauty, outside and inside. Before I knew it, he embraced me in a hug and my head was squished next to his shoulder.

He released a sigh "I'll be back soon. Don't go outside."

"Aish. Kim SeokJin you're going to be late," I pushed him away slightly releasing his embrace.

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.     

He patted my head and headed towards the door, grabbing his jacket off the chair.

Taehyung and Yoongi were standing at the door with tired looks on their faces.

"Yah. Bo-Ra you better not go out," Yoongi scorned me which only made me smile.

Taehyung poked his head inside the room "Jin did you lock the windows?"

"Aish. You guys will be late," I waved them off "Be careful out there."

"You too," and with that Jin closed the door.

Oh. I am so going outside.

--

I am tired and I have no idea where I was going with this. But I have something I think!

-xoxo HER the muse