16

The boys were still sleeping behind me while I stirred the stew in the kitchen. I was reheating the haejangguk I made the other day along with rice and some eggs. Though, I still had to get the kimchi out from the fridge.

"Bo-Ra?"

I turned to see Jungkook awake, with wild hair. He was rubbing his eyes still trying to wake up as he walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Jungkook. Did you sleep well?" 

"Surprisingly ya. What are you making?" he came to my side hovering over my shoulder trying to smell the pot.

"Breakfast," I nudged my head towards the table "Let's eat."

He sat on the chair as I placed a full bowl of haejangguk in front of him.

"Wow..." he stared at the table full of food.

"What?" I looked at him confused.

It's just stew. Why is he so entranced by it?

"Nothing. I just haven't had a home-cooked meal in a while," his smile broke my heart. It was a wide smile and his eyes curled up with it.

These guys really haven't had a break. Let alone some good stew.

I smiled back "well, eat up before the others wake up and eat the rest."

He proceeded to slurp away while the sounds of rustling blankets got louder. The rest of the boys proceeded to get up at the same time. All of them with wild hair and puffy eyes. Yoongi still had the headphones on.

"Since when did I put these on?" he said, taking them off observing them with his half-open eyes.

"You weren't the one who put them on silly," Jimin laughed at Yoongi's forgetfulness.

"Hey. You three. Eat. We'll leave for the dorm soon," I nudged my head towards them.

Jimin gasped taking a sip of the broth "Bo-Ra. This is really good. It's like my mom's."

Halmeoni had taught me the recipe for it. Not my mom. The last time my mom cooked for me, well. I couldn't remember that far back.

They all sat around the small table as I packed food for the rest of the boys. Knowing that Jungkook, Jin, and Yoongi weren't at the dorm the others weren't cooking breakfast. Their abilities would've only led to burning down the kitchen or making something inedible.

"Do you guys want coffee?" I looked behind my shoulder.

"Only if u have some SUGA to go along with it," Jin preceded to crack up banging the table with his fist.

Oh my god, he did it again...

I couldn't hold back my laugh just like Jimin and Jungkook who followed after I opened my mouth. Yoongi looked at him in disappointment half asleep.

Aish. These boys could make me smile and annoyed at the same time. Impressive...

"Jin, what were you dreaming about last night?" Jungkook looked up and talked with his mouth full of rice.

Jin's eyes seemed to widen. He flicked his eyes towards each boy never keeping eye contact with them. And his ears were turning bright red.

"W-w-what are you talking about?" he muttered through his chewing.

"You kept murmuring last night. Not to mention the fact that you also wrapped yourself around me. I couldn't get out of your grip till this morning," Jungkook and Jimin laughed while Yoongi stayed quiet attempting to recover from his hangover.

Was-was he really dreaming about me?

No! That's ridiculous.

"W-what...well I-I can't recall," he stuttered and slurped up his soup.

I pretended not to take notice of their conversation as I walked into the closet to put away the futons. The walls were thin but they didn't know that.

"Lies. Jin, were you dreaming about Bo-Ra last night? You kept murmuring her name," Jungkook continued but whispered at a soft volume.

I froze.

Okay, so I was right?

Jin whined trying to defend himself "Maybe I was. Maybe I wasn't. I can't remember. You probably dreamed of me saying that."

"No, I heard it too," Jimin interrupted.

"Ssshh. Forget about it guys. Eat your food before it gets cold," his talking became rapid and he started to scorn them like an old man.

I walked right out to find them frozen around the table, their eyes open and directed at me.

"D-did you hear that?" Jin asked his mouth full of rice.

"Hear what?" I lied straight through my teeth acting clueless.

"Come on. We better go. We don't want to be late for your photoshoot," I said grabbing the bag full of food.

They finished stuffing their faces, put on their shoes, and ran out the door heading for the car.

Dreams aren't reality Bo-Ra.

Keep your mouth shut.

--

Ahhh. Sleepovers are so much fun. Honestly can't wait to see what happens with Yoongi and Hong Joo. 

-xoxo HER the muse