Chapter 5 - Crazy

Ivory Evans

I looked at Leon's restaurant before I walked in. I closed my car door and my chauffer drove away. I walked inside and greeted by the waitress.

"Good evening, any reservation?" She asked and I saw his restaurant filled with people.

"I want to see Leon." I said and she looked confuse.

"Have you make an appointment?" She asked.

"I'm his fiancee." I said annoyed and she looked confuse. I entered the restaurant and she tried to stop me with 2 bodyguards standing in front of me.

"She's with me." I turned to see Leon standing behind the bodyguards. He gestured them to go and I looked at them annoyed.

"What brings you here?" Leon asked as he gestured me to follow him.

"I bring you this." I said as I raised the paper bag on my hand. He turned to me and raised his eyebrows.

"What is that?"

"A present for you." I smiled and put the paper bag in front of him. He took it and gestured me to follow him inside. He opened the door to his office for me.

"How are you?" He asked as he sat down.

"Good. How about you?"

"A little busy." He said as he pointed outside.

"Did I interrupt you?" I asked and his expression said it all.

"I better go." I said but he stopped me. He opened the paper bag and took it out.

"A belt?" He asked as he showed me the belt.

"Yours already old." Last week, I noticed it and decided to buy him a new one.

"Thanks." He said without any happy expression. I'm guessing he doesn't like it but I didn't want to say anything.

"I better get going.." I said.

"Pull down your dress a little, I saw a few people checking you out." He said when I was going to open the door. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I walked out from his office and walked towards the door when someone grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Wait here.." He said and he walked away towards the kitchen. I took out my phone calling my chauffer and decided to walk out instead of waiting for him.

"You really have a habit walking away when I asked you to stay huh?" I turned to see Leon walking out from the restaurant.

"You're busy, just go back in there. I have somewhere to be."

"Where is that?" He asked as he walked closer to me.

"I'm going to-" He wrapped my waist with a black sweater and I looked at him disbelief.

"You'll catch a cold, Ivy. Winter is coming.." I was speechless.

"I'll go inside again." He said as he walked backwards.

"I'm going to the club." I stated and he chuckled.

"Have fun.. don't get too drunk." He said and then he walked in. I looked at him disbelief completely hating his answer. I took off his black sweater and got into the car.

"Where to, Ms. Evans?"

"Home!" I hissed coldly.

Leon Keith

"Why are you laughing about?" Jack asked.

"Nothing."

"Will you explain to me why you're hanging out with Ivory Evans?" Jack asked as he poured the tomato sauce into the pan.

"You know her?" I asked and he turned to me disbelief.

"You don't know her?" He asked me back.

"My parents arranged marriage me with her."

"What did you do in your past life? How do you get this lucky huh?" He asked and I laughed.

"I don't think I want to get into a new relationship. I'm not ready." I said as I turned off the stove for him. He took the pan off and put the food on a plate.

"I mean.. I can't blame you besides I don't think you will get along with Ivory." Interesting statement.

"Why?" I asked as he sent the food out.

"Ivory is so far from your type. You like girls like Celine." Jack said and he has a point.

"You like innocent girls. That's why you're crazily in love with Celine because she an angel."

"Not an angel.." I warned him because she cheated on me.

"Your type, Leon." Jack emphasized.

"That's true."

"Ivory is like a dark angel. Sexy, dangerous, acting like a bitch and always thinks that the world revolves around her." I raised my eyebrows when he dramatically said tat.

"How come do you know so much about her?"

"The whole America knew about it." He said as he grabbed a new pan to cook a new set of dish.

"Leon, I suggest you to find girls like Celine instead of going with Ivory. Girls like Celine is better because she's innocent, she knows what you like and what you don't like, she understands you, she kept her manners, she's independent and besides you love your work so much so you need someone who can give you space!" Jack said and I chuckled.

"You're a love teacher now?"

"I mean.. I don't know why Celine cheats tho. You're perfect for her but why did she.." Until today, I still don't know why she cheated on me. She just left and never say a word about why she cheated.

"Oh! You hate attention and Celine was perfect. She's pretty lowkey so you don't need to worry about having people's attention towards you."

"You're saying that Celine is average?" I looked at him flatly.

"Have you seen Ivory? She's drop dead gorgeous! I swear she's so beautiful if you see her in real life." Jack said as he's day dreaming.

"Focus!" I clapped my hands in front of him.

"I mean you're right.." I said as I took a sip of my wine.

"You're an idiot, Leon." That made me turn to him.

"What did you say?" I hissed coldly.

"Forget it. You should invite Ivory to the food contest next week." He suggested as he smirked at me.

"Why did you call me an idiot?"

"You'll know why later." Jack patted my shoulder before he took over another dish.

"You're crazy."