Chapter 6 - Bar

Ivory Evans

I walked into the golf course that turned into a cooking contest venue. Leon invited me last week to come because he was one of the judge here. There's a lot of people here and I was quite impressed with the food and beverage world because it's more complex than it sounds.

There's a lot of people recognizing me and even took a photo of me coming here. I kept walking to find Leon and I found him currently tasting food with 3 other judges.

I stood there looking at Leon in his navy suit looking so handsome. I noticed that he's still wearing his old belt instead of wearing the new belt that I gave him. I'm assuming that it's from his ex-girlfriend.

I really want to know this annoying ex-girlfriend. I want to thank her for letting this amazing go because I'm going to claim him as mine.

M.I.N.E

I saw Leon notice that I'm here and he smiled at me. He gestured me to wait and I gave him a light nod. I grabbed a glass of wine and I saw a lot of paparazzi taking my pictures from the side.

I smiled when Leon walked towards me. Slowly, I noticed that his smile faded and I wondered why.

"You just arrived?" He asked and I felt he's not greeting me warmly.

"Yeah.. like a couple of minutes."

"Wanna try some food?" He asked and I nodded. I followed him but I noticed it wasn't a good idea to wear heels here. My pointy heels kept going into the soil.

"You're done judging?"

"They're preparing for round 2, it will start in an hour." Leon answered and I nodded. He led me to one of the tables and gave me a clean spoon.

"Try this.. it's really good." He said as he pointed at the beef stew. I slung my bag fully around my body and started taking a spoon full of the broth first.

"Wow.." My eyes widen and turned to him.

"Good, right?"

"So good." I said and he put a piece of meat on my spoon. I took a bite and I turned to him.

"Who made this?"

"One of the contestants."

"This is the best.. better than my mom's." I said and Leon chuckled.

"Try this.." He gestured me to move to the next table. He put a small bowl of soup onto my hand. He gave me a new spoon and I sipped the soup.

"Wow.. what the heck?!"

"Amazing, right?"

"Who are these people? I mean.. how can.. how can they make this? I need to suggest my parents for a private chef." I said as I took another sip of the soup and he laughed. I looked at my heels and cursed at it silently. It kept going down the soil and it's annoying.

"Fashion?" Leon asked and I turned to him.

"Huh?"

"I know you're uncomfortable." He said as he pointed at the heels.

"I'm fine." I said ignoring him as I walked towards the next table.

"You're taking everyone's attention, Ivory." He said and I ignored him as I took the next dish. I heard Leon sighing on the side and the next thing I know is that he left me. I looked around and I found some people looking at me.

I mean it's not my problem that they're checking me out. I'm a model and of course they wanted to know why I'm here.

Suddenly he made my appetite gone.. I put down the plate and planned to go.

"Where are you going?" I turned to see Leon walking over to me.

"Bar.. I want a drink." I hissed and Leon took off his suit all of the sudden. He put his suit on me and he looked down.

"Even my suit is longer than your dress." He said as he shook his head.

"Take it off." He said as he pointed at my heels.

"I'm not walking bare foot!" I hissed coldly at him.

"You're going to fall and break your ankle, Ivy." He said in an angry tone. I looked at him disbelief.

"It's fashion! I'm not taking it off!" I said as I took his suit off too.

"You're stubborn huh?" Leon hissed coldly at me.

"You're being annoying, Leon!" I crossed my arms in front of my chest. He put his suit back on me and sighed.

"I hate acting like this."

"Acting like what?" What's wrong with him?

"I don't care if you fall, Ivy. Don't ask for help if you fall down later on!" He looked at me coldly and then he left. He rolled his sleeves as he walked away. I took off his suit and threw his suit to the ground. What's with him?

I called my chauffer to pick me up because I can't stay here. Did he invite me to pick up a fight?

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard Leon calling me.

"Ivy!" He kept calling me but I ignored him. Before I knew it, I fell down because I stepped on the wrong path. I cursed at myself for falling down. Now, I bet Leon will give me a long lecture how he's right.

"You.. you.." Leon hissed as he grabbed my waist picking me up.

"Go away!"

"You're really handful huh?!" He looked at me coldly and I looked straight into his eyes.

"Leave me alone." I pushed him and walked away. I saw my car already ready for me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Bar!" I hissed and got into the car.

"Which bar, Ms. Evans?"

"Home!! Home!!" I bursted angrily at my chauffer.