Chapter 18 - Ready

Ivory Evans

I'm currenly eating my big tubs of ice cream while watching Gossip girl. I turned off my phone because I don't want to talk to Leon right now.

Someone knocked on my door and I told whoever behind that door to come in. It was one of my maid.

"Ms. Evans, Mr. Keith is downstairs waiting for you." My eyes widen.

"Tell him that I'm at the bar! Tell him that you don't see me.. that I ran away." I said as I gestured her to go. I can't believe this! I took a spoonful of my favorite chocolate ice cream and shoved it into my mouth.

"Is this your definition of a bar?" I turned to see Leon opening my door widely with my parents behind him.

"Go away!" I hissed.

"Ivory.." My mom warned.

"I don't want to talk to you!" I hissed as I kept my eyes on the TV.

"I miss you and you didn't want to come over to my place so I'm crashing your place." Leon said and I ignored him.

"Ivory Evans." My dad warned.

"Dad, are you seriously letting this awful man here?" I asked my dad and Leon raised his eyebrows.

"Awful?"

"We will let you two talk and please don't act like a child, Ivory." My dad said as they both left us alone. Leon walked into my room and closed the door. He even locked the door but I kept ignoring him.

I kept watching the gossip girl and eating my ice cream when I heard clicking sound. He took pictures of me and laughed.

"You look cute."

"Don't make me throw this at you, Leon." I hissed.

"Why are you still mad at me? I'm not going to talk to Celine anymore." He said and I took my chocolate bar opening it.

"I miss you, why don't you want to talk to me?" He sat on the edge of the bed.

"I don't want to see you." I said and he took away my chocolate ice cream. He took all of the foods on the bed putting it on the table beside my bed. He grabbed my hand and pulled my body to him.

"Can you leave me alone?"

"No." He said as he put me on his lap. He looked down to my body and I glared at him.

"Eyes up here!" I said as I grabbed his chin.

"You look sexier in hoodies." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. He slowly leaned his head to kiss me but I put my hand to his lips.

"You touched your ex with this hand and looked at her with this eyes.. I'm not going to kiss you or hug you or even talk to you!" I pushed him away and he chuckled.

"Fine.. I'm taking a shower." He said as he got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom. I sighed looking at him and turned off my TV. I put away all my foods downstairs and I found my parents talking at the living room watching news.

"Don't be too harsh on him, Ivy." My dad said.

"He's annoying!"

"Be good." My mom warned and I walked back upstairs to my room. I locked the door and sat on my bed thinking about what happened today. I was so upset with him wanting to talk to Celine, there's nothing left for them to talk. Besides she cheated on him, why would he wanted to talk to her?

I felt so stupid myself. My emotions took over me because I really like Leon and I don't want to lose him. I like him a lot that I really want to marry him. I can't imagine if he tells me that he wanted to go back with his ex.

"Ivory.. can you- hey.. are you crying?" Leon rushed over to me and I didn't even realize that I was crying. He got on the bed and pulled me into his arms.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.." He said as he patted my back gently. I hugged him tightly but still annoyed and pissed at him.

"I'm sorry, I promise I will never talk to Celine again. Forgive me please.." He said and I stayed silent.

"Ivory.." I released the hug and he looked at me as he caressed my cheek. He gave me a peck on my lips chuckling.

"You're still mad at me?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm sorry." He said as he kissed my cheek. He wiped my tears and I sighed.

"I like you a lot, you can't go to another woman!" I hissed as I wiped my tears that keeps coming out.

"I promise I won't." He said as he cupped my face. He kissed me slowly and hugged me tightly.

"I promise I won't see Celine again, I'm yours so please don't be mad at me again." He said and I pushed him away. I laid down on the bed and he laid beside me. He pulled me close and I closed my eyes.

"Will you forgive me?" He asked.

"No."

"Come on.. how about if I cook you something?"

"We just ate."

"Dessert." I opened my eyes and turned to him.

"Fine."

"Wait for me okay?" He asked and I grabbed his arm.

"What?"

"I will try to change.." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"I won't wear.. sexy dresses again.. if you don't like it." I said and he chuckled.

"I like the way you are already." He kissed me.

"Besides I bought a lot of suits, shirts and hoodies ready for me to put it on you." He smirked as he ruffled my hair.

"But I.."

"I like the way you are already. Don't change.. I like you being sassy." He kissed my cheeks and then he got up from the bed. He left my room and I smiled.

"I love you, Leon Keith. I love you a lot.."