Epilogue

Leon Keith

Today is the day when I get married with the woman that I love so much. We decided to take it slow and get married 2 years after having our baby boy. We're taking it slow and I'm loving every second of it.

Ivory is amazing and she's a really great mom too. She quited working as model and started her own jewelry business. She said she wanted to stay at home most of the time to look for our son, I think it's a really great idea.

I'm so happy right now. Having a family with her is just like a dream come true. I wanted more babies though and she wanted more babies after we get married.

"Daddy." I turned to see our son, Albert, walking to me with an apple in his hand. I picked him up and chuckled. He decided to share the apple with me and I brought him out to the garden.

Our dogs are here and Albert started to wiggle his body wanting to go down. I took the apple from him and he started to run around with our dogs.

"Leon." I turned to see Jack walking towards me with his girlfriend and I smiled.

"Congratulations man.. so happy for you." Jack hugged me and I thanked him. He introduced me to his girlfriend.

"Little Albert." Jack called Albert and he turned to Jack.

"Man.. he looks like his mom." Jack commented.

"He looks like me." I said and Jack chuckled.

"You need to make more babies because I rather baby sit him than fighting with you in the kitchen." He said and I smacked the back of his head lightly.

"Keep on dreaming.. You're more suitable in the kitchen." I said and the couple started to play with Albert and the dogs. I was watching them from aside until my dad stod beside me.

"He looks like me." My dad stated and I chuckled.

"Everybody kept saying that he looks like his mom."

"That's partly true."

"Mr. Keith, we'll start the wedding in 15 minutes. Please get ready." One of the staff informed me and I nodded.

"I'll take Albert.. check yourself one more time and maybe check on Ivory." My dad said as he patted my shoulder. He walked to Albert and I decided to go to my waiting room to check myself if I'm already have everything.

After done checking, I walked to Ivory's waiting room and knocked on the door.

"Ivory?"

"Yes!" she answered.

"You're ready?" I asked without peeking at herz

"I'm so ready.. I'll see you there." She said.

"Okay." I said and then closed the door again. I walked towards the church and started to prepare myself. I heard the music started to play and the staff gave me a signal to walk in. I walked into the church and saw my friends and family smiling at me. I walked down the aisle and stood in front of the priest.

The door opened revealing Ivory and she's looking so beautiful in her wedding dress. It made me speechless because I can't stop admiring her. She slowly walked down the aisle with her dad and she smiled widely to me.

Her dad handed her to me and my body was shaking because she's unreal. She's so beautiful that I can't even speak right now.

"How do I look?" She whispered.

"Amazing.. so amazing.. so beautiful." I said and suddenly she turned around. Albert was standing behind us as he pulled Ivory's dress. I chuckled and picked him up but ended up wanting to go down.

"Please.." Ivory said to the priest. The priest started to proceed with the wedding vows and we said our vows to each other. We both swore in front of everyone that we will always stay together in any situation.

"You now may kiss the bride." He said and I smiled looking at Ivory. I cupped her face and kissed her. Everyone cheered for us and I couldn't be more happier than this. I love her with all of my heart and can't wait for the long journey with her and our little family.

We proceed with the after party and one by one our bestfriends started to give speechs for us. Our parents joined the speech team and my mom cried. She said she was so happy for the both of us even though back then, she was worried that I will stress a lot about my breakup.

I'm thankful that they arranged marriage me with Ivory. I never thought this would work at first but I'm glad it did. She's amazing and I couldn't ask for more.

"I love you so much." I said whispering to Ivory and she turned to me.

"I love you so much too.." She said and then she grabbed her champagne glass. She got up and I raised my eyebrows. She asked for a mic and she turned to me.

"Thankyou all for coming today to our wedding." She said as she raised her champagne glass.

"But.. I have an announcement to make." She said and I got up immediately.

"What is it?" I asked and she turned to me.

"My husband didn't know this yet and I wanted to announce this in front of everyone to share our happiness." She said as she gestured me to raise my champagne glass.

"I'm pregnant.." I put my champagne glass back and hugged her immediately. Everyone cheered for us.

"OMG." I was speechless but I'm so happy. I looked at her disbelief and she chuckled.

"Surprise.." She said and I kissed her lips right away.

"This is the best day ever!" I said and everyone started to crowd Ivory congratulating her and me. We're both happy and we will always be happy. Yes, Life is not that easy but we'll get through it together.

Leon Keith
Ivory Keith
Albert Keith
Baby #2 Keith