Chapter 17 - Pissed

Leon Keith

I chuckled seeing Ivory being so pissed at me for talking to Celine. She was calling someone and I'm assuming she's calling her parents to cancel the arrangement. I'm so crazy for this girl, she always amazed me everyday with her attitude.

"You're falling in love again." I turned to Celine who just got out from the cafe.

"I guess I am."

"She's cute."

"Yeah, pretty much like handling a kid." I said honestly.

"You won't talk to her?"

"I'll let her cool down for a little bit. I bet she's busy telling her parents not wanting to marry me anymore." I laughed.

"Hey.. isn't that bad?" Celine asked.

"I'll find my way to talk to her."

"Good for you, Leon. Well.. I'm going now." Celine patted my shoulder and at the same time, there's a car stopped in front of us. She got in and left. I decided to follow Ivory and let's see where she's going.

"Ivy." I warned her when she stopped in front of a bar. She turned to me and looked so annoyed. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards a really good japanese restaurant because I remembered her mom said that she loves ramen.

"What are we doing here?" She asked.

"Eating ramen."

"But.." When she was about to protest, I shook my head at her.

"What did you and Celine talk about?" I asked carefully and she rolled her eyes on me.

"Why? You want to get back with her?" She asked and I chuckled.

"If I planned to get back with her, I wouldn't agree to my parents arrangement, Ivory." I said and she walked into the restaurant leaving me outside. I chuckled seeing her and I walked in.

She sat down and instead of sitting across her, I decided to sit beside her. I kissed her cheek because she's too adorable when she's pissed. She suddenly pout and sighed.

I ordered food for us and then I turned to Ivory. She was looking at her nails and I held her hand.

"What's wrong?"

"Are you planning to crash the wedding?" She asked in a sad tone making me chuckled. She was so confident earlier and now she just lost all her cool.

"She's getting married and besides she's happy with someone else. Why should I ruin our own happiness?" I said and she glared at me.

"What?"

"Do you love her that much?" She asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"Are you seriously asking me this question?" I asked and she sighed.

"I mean I can't blame you. She's super nice and super beautiful. She didn't even get mad at me when I'm being super bitchy to her." Ivory crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"You want me to get back with her?"

"I'm not going to stay over tonight, you're too annoying!" She hissed and I think she needs space too so I'm going to let her go tonight, just for one night.

"Very well." Our food came fast and she barely ate her ramen. She kept spacing out and I decided to not talk to her too. I think we both need time to think and I need to figure out aboit this feeling myself too.

We both walked out from the restaurant and Ivory's chauffer already waiting for her. She turned to me and glared at me.

"If.. if you dare call her or meet her, I will kill you." She said before going into the car.

"Yes, madam." I said and she got into the car leaving me alone on the side of the road. I put my hands into my pocket and decided to go back to my restaurant. I need to go home and clear my head.

I drove my car back to my apartment as I kept thinking about Ivory. It felt so weird leaving her when we're not in good terms. She was so mad when I'm talking to Celine and this reminded me when me and Celine were together.

She's not expressive and so was I. I became more expressive until I met Ivory. I became a mad man when it come to her and I felt more alive. I felt more human instead of robots.

As soon as I arrived at my apartment, I grabbed myself a glass of wine. I walked to the balcony and looked at the beautiful evening view of New York. I turned my body to look at my empty apartment.

I felt lonely and it's too quite.

If there's Ivory around, she can spice everything up. She can make me cook in the middle of the night and make me watch movies with her until she fell asleep. She will get flirty and even teased me by getting naked all of the sudden.

Everything with her was so new to me and it got me a little overwhelmed.

I sipped my wine and I decided to call Ivory. She didn't pick up my calls because I think she's still pissed. I mean I understand because I felt the same way when she's hugging Ben.

I kept calling and calling her until she picked up.

"What? I hate you!"

"I miss you already." I said honestly because I do miss her. We just go our own separate ways but I felt like want to be with her all the time.

"I don't."

"Can you come over?" I asked.

"No! I'm at the bar.." I know that she's lying. Everytime she said she's going to the bar, she will end up going home. I followed her 2 times already to prove that she didn't go to the bar.

"Really? With who?"

"Ben."

"If you can hangout with Ben, then I can hangout with Celine then." I said and she ended the call. I walked back into my apartment and decided to go to her house.

I miss her so much and want to see her so bad.